⚾︎| chapter fourteen

KELANI PARKER
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

"So you're telling me he said it was a mistake?" Dallas asks me again, causing me let out a frustrating groan.

He doesn't listen. Like at all.

"Dallas I've said this so many times. Yes." I say opening the door to my first class of the day. Which I dread every morning.

"You know he's so fucking stupid. He always does this kind of stuff." He says getting his laptop out.

"Who's stupid?" Christian says, turning his head to meet my eyes.

"Shut u-" Dallas days before I cut him off. "Nobody." I say, smiling.

Christian smirks at me. "Yeah okay." He says turning around, playing with a pen in his hand.

So nosey for what?

"He's really missing out." Dallas says, causing me to smile.

"Thank you d-"

I'm cut off by the classroom door bursting open. A blonde girl, which i'm assuming is a new student, walks toward our professor.

I look over to Christian and see him staring intently at her, biting his pen.

"Mr.Irwin, please raise your hand." Our professor calls out Chris's name.

He raises his hand, and she walks over to sit down next to him.

Oh for fucks sake!

Christian looks over to her and give her a smile, causing her to smile back at him.

What the fuck am I actually watching.

I look over to Dallas who's already looking at me, he sighs and shakes his head running his fingers through his hair.

"He's so fucking stupid, like I said." He whispers to me, making me giggle a bit.

*****

Dallas and I, open the doors to Ella's Cafe and find Christian sitting next to the same girl, and coco glaring at her.

She can't be that bad.

Coco looks at us. "Hey guys!" She says, it's like we just saved her from this.

"Hey." We both say.

"Oh, hey guys. This is Riley." Christian says introducing us without looking away from her causing her to smile. "Riley, this is, Dallas and Kelani."

Dallas and I sit down, and I get a text on my phone from Coco.

"She's a total bitch, she may act nice but she isn't." I read the text, raising an eyebrow.

Riley looks me up and down with a raised eyebrow.

"Um can I help you?." I ask her politely, not wanting to start anything with her.

Coco, Christian, and Dallas look up from their phones.

She laughs a bit. "No, just judging you a bit. No worries." She gives me a petty smile and rolls her eyes.

"Oh shit." Dallas says sipping on his water.

Coco looks at her. "I know damn well you did-" Riley cuts her off before she can say anything else.

"Didn't what? Hurt your little best friends feelings." She says, pouting.

I giggle a bit. "Yeah you know what, I have better things to do then listen to you run your mouth." I say getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Parker-" Christian finally speaks up.

"A little to late now, Irwin." I say.

"Kelani, stop-"

I cut him off again. "She's a blonde a pretty blonde girl, your type. Don't worry I get it." I walk away from the table.

I hear the scrape of a chair.

"Christian, don't" Riley stops him. "She's just wanting to cause a scene, what a bitch."

I hear her say as I make my way to the doors, ready to leave the presence of Riley.

"You did not just call her a bitch." Coco says, grabbing her stuff. "You know what i'm done here. Dallas stay with them if you want." She says pointing to Chris and Riley

I wait outside for Coco to come out the doors.

I stare at my phone and hear the doors open.

"I told you, a bitch." She says putting her arm around my shoulder, leading us out the school doors.

"No kidding and she had the audacity to call me a bitch." I say sighing. "She's so lucky we are in school."

"Dallas doesn't like her either, I can tell." She tells me unlocking her car and opening the door.

She pauses for a second. "Are you mad that Chris is kind of starting to like her?" She asks me.

I look out the window. "I can't really be mad at him, I told him we should stay friends." I tell her.

"Maybe he's just using her to get over you." She shrugs her shoulders.

I sigh. "I don't know." I look back at the window.

a/n

- I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BLONDES PLEASE DONT COME FOR ME LMASDIOJAOD

have a great day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 15:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3