Part 1; Slender

My feet crunched through the dry grass. All I had with me was a flashlight and the few notes I had already collected. Darkness was eating away at me, begging to consume me. I would've lost my sanity if I didn't have this flashlight to comfort me in this hell of a forest. Trees and grass was all that I saw walking here, along with an occasional creepy note. I didn't know who left the notes, but they were honestly terrifying. I came to the conclusion that there was someone, no, something in the forest that was following me. I remembered hearing about something like that, but I forgot what it was exactly.

I stopped in front of a tree that had a note with a certain scrawl written upon it.

"No where to run, no where to hide."

My heart pounded furiously and a bead of sweat rolled down my forehead. I willed my feet to move on, but I was frozen in place. Someone else's footsteps came up behind me. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. Someone tapped my shoulder and I whipped around, screaming. A hand went straight to my mouth, silencing me.

"Shut up!" the person holding me said. "He'll hear you!"

I moved the boy's hand away from my mouth.

"S-sorry." I whispered.

"So, you stuck here too?" he asked. "I thought I was the only one."

"Y-yeah."

"What's your name?"

"Marzia. What's yours?"

"Felix."

I held my flashlight low, so I could see Felix, but not blind him. He had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans. There was dirt here and there but that was to be expected, considering where we were.

"Come on, we better move. He could catch us if we stay too long. " Felix informed me. I noticed he had a Swedish accent.

We started walking along a dirt trail, keeping away from the trees, and going through the clearings. Apparently, the only way to get out of this hell, was to collect all 8 notes. Well, that's what Felix told me. I didn't know how he knew but he did somehow. I had around 3 notes, and Felix had 4. We only needed one more and we could both leave. However, this forest was huge, and whatever was in it, was out to get us.

"Felix?" I faced him. He looked over and nodded.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"I was driving home from a video game convention when my car broke down. I went into this forest, in case there was a house or something here. I've been stuck here since. " He replied.

"Oh." I stated simply.

"What about you?" he asked me.

"..The same..." I frowned.

We walked in silence for the rest of the way through the forest. We came up to the fifth dead end, when Felix lost it.

"God damnit!" he cried, banging his fists against a tree. "I hate this stupid forest!"

"Felix.." I warned.

"Nej! Ga sin kos!" he screamed, running towards me, grabbing my hand. He swung me around, pulling me, egging me to run.

"Felix!" I cried.

"He's behind us!" he screamed, quickening his pace. I desperately tried to keep up with him. I felt a static ringing in my ears.

Oh no... oh no... no no no... I thought. The monster was tailing us.

Felix finally stopped in front of me, letting go of my hand, slumping, out of breath.

"M-Marzia.." Felix whispered, breathing heavily. "Is he there?"

I slowly turned around, my heart beating fast. I let out a sigh of relief. Nothing. I turned back around and there he was. Felix was unconscious on the grass. I tried to scream but my throat constricted. The monster was tall, wearing a suit.. had a blank face and tentacles protruding from its back. It was moving towards me, reaching its hand out. I bent down and tried to pull Felix. Then, my vision blurred and I fell into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a bright room. My eyes were blinded by a white light. My eyes came into focus and I found myself in an old 1800s looking room with vintage furniture and cobwebs in the dusty corners.

Where am I? I thought. And where is Felix?

I slowly got up from the dusty green bed I was laying on.

"F-Felix?" I whispered out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pewdiepie x Cutiepie Fanfic

I hope you enjoyed this fic of them meeting in Slender. Amnesia chapter is next! c: