S2-30|Saiko Conglomerate visit

3rd Person POV

To the readers, it may have been a while since they've heard any news of this fanfiction, but to the students of PK, time has hardly passed since Mr. Saiki's birthday. In fact, to the group consisting of Kaidou, Nendou, and Aren, who had just walked into their classroom, that was only yesterday

"Man, I can't believe Saiki's dad has never heard of me," Aren said as they recalled yesterday's incident. 

Kaidou shrugged, "Guess Saiki doesn't talk about us much."

Aren solemnly nodded, and they took their seats to start an idle chat. Teruhashi walked in shortly after that, crowded by dozens of boys gasping at her beauty. 

"What a normal day of searching for Saiki," Toritsuka said, welcoming himself inside a class that wasn't his.

"And another day of kicking you out," (Y/N) entered after him, kicking him out and closing the door.

Saiki was about to go in before getting the door shut in his face, and he turned towards Toritsuka with a glare.

'This is your fault,' he telepathically said, and Toritsuka nervously smiled, slowly crawling away.

(Y/N) slightly opened the door, only enough to see if Toritsuka had gone, but was pulled forward by a sudden force. Saiki, being that force, had forced the door open, thinking someone was purposely holding it closed.

They stared at each other, hearing nothing but crickets chirping in the background.

"S-Sorry, did I close the door on you?" (Y/N) apologized, bringing her hands together and rapidly bowing. 

Saiki shook his head, motioning that it was alright. Relieved, (Y/N) smiled and went toward her seat. He may not talk much, but Saiki found it easy to communicate with (Y/N), even if he didn't say anything. 

"Hey Saiki," Kaidou greeted his pink haired friend right away, Nendou following suit with his classic, "Hey Buddy!"

They stood around Saiki, leaning on desks for support. "Saiko isn't here today, what a relief!" Kaidou commenced their convo with a certain classmate's absence, admitting it was an automatic great start to his day.

Saiki stared straight ahead, watching Kuboyasu greet (Y/N) as he passed her desk to get to his friends. 

"Hey Saiki, how's your morning coming along?" Aren said, taking a seat next to him. 

'Great, thanks for asking.'

"Anyway, it's great we don't have to see that arrogant rich face." Kuboyasu sighed in relief. 

"Hey, did you hear that Saiko is in Dubai right now?!"

"Man, that guy is loaded."

A group of friends besides them ruined their happy atmosphere, reminding them how Saiko was in higher class than them and could afford to miss school to go on vacation.

Their ruined mood worsened as the teacher walked in, saying, "Since Saiko isn't  here, I need someone to drop off these handouts at his house today."

Everyone's hands instantly went up, except those who despised him. Of course, these were the students the teacher picked.

"Hm, Saiki, can you drop these off afterschool? Thanks." The teacher began class right away, so there was no room for refusal. Saiki glared at the teacher all day, despising him for ruining his day even more.

When the last bell of the day rang, Kuboyasu draped his bag over his shoulder, "Alright, let's go Saiki."

'No one asked you to come.'