Beast gods

"What? You want me to do what?" Denise could feel sense leaving her and was trying hard to hold onto it.

Denise; wuwuwu! Sense, Don't go!

The wolf gave her a look that told her that she was indeed stupid, "it's not complicated. I'll repeat and you will act as I tell you."

Denise wanted to shake her head but thought maybe doing it while he spoke would help her make sense of it.

She responded, "okay."

The wolf had drawn, deep into the soil using his claws, a pair of concentric (irregular) circles. Inside them were symbols (baby doodles). They was something that looked like a pentagon crossing every part of the circles.

"Lay down on your back," he instructed and she followed, laying back in the weird symbols he had drawn.

"Make sure you're at ease. Now, raise your legs but keep your feet on the ground. Spread your hands away from your body," he supervised every movement and only when it was satisfactory, did he give the next instruction, "spread your legs so that your feet align with your hands."

She didn't spread her feet. Instead she gave him a questioning look.

The wolf looked at her like she couldn't be dumber. He accompanied what he said with hand signals, "spread. your. legs."

Denise let herself fall through with it and spread her legs, avoiding the sight of the naked man telling her to spread her legs.

He smiled, satisfied, "and now, Adore me."

She had thought that when they got to this point, her brain wouldn't crush for the second time but she was proved wrong.

"Wha-," she was completely perplexed. "How?" she decided to ask.

He encouraged, "you can start by calling my name."

The wolf really didn't realize the magnitude of his words. He had learnt this method when he was very young. In fact, he had over heard a conversation between two older wolf beastmen. When he had heard the process, he wanted to know what it was for, so he asked.

They told him, 'males protect females and give them food. Females adore males in this way.'

At that time, he had nodded in complete understanding. But he never had the chance to know exactly what the 'adoration' entailed.

It should have been something that comes out of either pure instinct or observation. But for a wolf that had to channel all his instincts towards survival in seclusion, it wasn't very obvious.

Denise immediately put her legs together and sat up. With a scowl she spat, "Not that. I'm asking how this is going to save me from anything?"

The wolf explained, "if you adore me, I may have mercy on you and offer you some sort of protection."

"Some sort of protection!" she scoffed. Whatever sense she had tried to use to assess the situation had long fled.

She stood and dusted her clothes. She asked without any interest, "and why would I ever 'adore' you?"

"You're weak, and I am strong," he said, "I can help you, if you please me. Don't you want my help? Then suck up to me. Isn't that how beast gods work?" He was referring to himself as a beast god, considering himself very powerful.