Harbinger Y/N x Gorou - Down the rabbit hole

"I'm here because i was commissioned from the adventurers guild to look for a missing person."
You clarified - terribly desperate to get him to shut the fuck up, but the soldier slammed his hand on the table as if challenging your patience.
" If you really were looking for them, then you wouldn't have made any attempts to spy on civilians ."

" I wasn't spying. You stupid soldiers accuse innocent people for no reason."
You were thinking of ripping the rope that was tied around your hand and squeeze the fucker's throat but it was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

" A-ah pardon . Matsuda can you deliver this to the Mouun shrine construction site? "
Behind a pile of goodies in hand, a youthful sound echoed the dimly lit room.

" But general, I'm in the middle of an interrogation."

" I mean if you don't want to have one of these treats from the city then..."

" YES! uh, i mean . Yes sir."

The soldier gave you a try hard glare before slamming the door behind with the batches of deliveries in hand.
" Alright. Let's start from the beginning. I am Gorou . Currently am leading the Watatsumi army as per the divine priestess's command."

He calmly sat down in a cool demeanor. You noticed right away that he had an adorable canine like ears and a bushy luxurious tail.
From the documents provided by eyes and ears in Watatsumi, you only read that the general was a young man who was a knowledgeable leader.
" Thank you general. I'm glad you took consideration into being reasonable. That soldier was quite rude and kept accusing me of ridiculous lies."

Gorou flicked his eyes away, probably embarrassed that his soldier was behaving unjustly.
" I will ask you a few questions and we will pay a visit to the Sangonomiya shrine to hear the divine priestess's judgment."

About an hour fled since the interrogation started. You were filling up the young general's head with made up shit you thought of during your travels to Inazuma .
Faking an identity made you reminisce the time where you used to do con arts to make ends meet.
" Alright, i think i got everything i need. Let's head off to the shrine shall we?"

Gorou walked behind to keep an eye on you.

Looking down from the wooden bridge made you a bit woozy. You wondered if the river beneath had enough water to protect you from a fatal fall.

" Gorou."

You snap out off your thoughts to see the pretty lady that was standing on the edge of the bridge.

" Your excellency."

Gorou stepped past you and bowed slightly to the young priestess.

" Captain of sword fish II still hasn't returned from their mission. Im starting to grow uneasy."

The divine priestess looked down to the whirling pool of darkness underneath the coral cliff and sighed .
" We need to send a search team."

Gorou nodded his head in understanding.
" Yes your excellency . I will prepare a team right away."

Mondstat's savior, Liyue's protector, Inazuma's hero. Originally your mission was to investigate the newly opened portal in the heart of the Watatsumi island. But your chance to strike down the traveler was right there, inside the void.

" HEY! Get away from the ledge!"
Gorou had started chasing when he noticed you were standing a little too close to the pool.

You joyfully jumped into the portal , excited to see what awaits you on the other side.

-🐕-

" You could've died !"
The general dragged his legs out of the water to catch up to you.

" I have business to do here so you can go back."

" Don't move, it's an order ."
He grabbed from your arm and started tying the rope again, only for you to use your elemental skill to blast him back into the water .

" Sorry doggy but i think it's my turn to give orders now."

Gorou remerged from the lake again and helplessly started swimming to the opposite shore.
" I can easily twist your neck. Don't test my patience."

Shaking and exhausted, but he still bravely drew his bow at your direction.
" Are you a delusion bearer?"

" Yes . In other words a harbinger."

You showed him a little preview of your delusion .

" Why wont you annoying Fatui just leave Watatsumi alone."

"Like we care that you're annoyed."
You teleported behind Gorou and kicked him into the water again.

" Alright doggy, here's the deal. You in ropes and I spare your life. Not bad right?"

Gorou spat water at your face .
" Screw you!"

It didn't take more than a second for you to knock him out with your delusion.
You whistled nonchalantly as you watched his body settle under the water. His face was planted downwards and air bubbles stopped appearing after a few seconds.

A small debate went between the devil and angel on your shoulders.

" He's going to die. You did plenty of bad shit in your life. How bout u be good for once huh?"

" LMAO like this lil doggy bitch's life will make a difference in this fucked up harbinger's already fucked up life."

You pulled his unconscious body out of the water and checked if he was still breathing .
He wasn't and you immediately started removing clothing that was covering his chest.

You pressed down on his chest 2 times and started delivering rescue breaths without hesitation.
The moment after you delivered your second round of breath, he coughed water into your mouth and started groaning.

You watched as he passed out again.
As much as you would like to leave him here, he would probably chase after you with backups . You decided to take him with you . He was as heavy as a batch of rice in your hands.

Gorou hissed when you tossed him over your shoulder.

" Don't worry doggy. You behave well and i might take this rope off of you in the future."