22

SPECTRUM STADIUMATLANTA, GEORGIAif you have headphones or AirPods

SPECTRUM STADIUM
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
if you have headphones or AirPods.
please use them with his chapter, to add effect.
play the songs on apple music or whatever background app you can use!

Anxious.

Nervous.

Kaizier bent over the toilet, throwing up his insides. He could hear the crowd from outside his locker room, and he could hear his friends banging on the door of the bathroom, trying to figure out if he was okay,

Tonight was the night.

"Kai, baby, please open the door." He heard Alyssa whisper, rattling the doorknob. He ignored her, his throat opened as he spits up more.

He leaned back against the wall, his head between his legs.

"Kaizier." He heard Micheal softly call. "You alright, kid?"

When he gave Micheal silence, he heard the older sigh. "Son, I know how your feeling. I understand. In my first match, I was so nervous they had to cut the wrap off my hands so I could shit. I know you have a lot on your shoulders kid and a lot of expectations to feel. But, I want you to know, as your father, that I'm proud of you. You don't have to fill my shoes, son, you've already filled them. I love you, Kid."

Alyssa and the rest of their friends sat on the other side of the door, hoping that Kaizier would come out any minute. He had locked himself in that bathroom going on 20 minutes. There was a knock at the door which caused Alyssa to get up and open it.

"Hi?"

"Hello, Ms. Is Kaizier Gaulden in here? He needs to be coming up in the next 3 minutes or we have no choice but to say he forfeited."

Alyssa frowned. "U-Umm, can you give me 5 minutes, please, I just need 5."

The ref stared at her before smiling. "Alright, 5 minutes, no longer."

She thanked him and closed the door before making her way to Horace who was pacing back and forth. "He has 5 minutes or they're gonna say he got scared and pulled out."