Chapter 10

B L A K E

I woke up from the most annoying sleep I had in my life,I felt uncomfortable,I felt cold,I felt unsafe. I tried sitting up,my leg stoping me from doing so,what the actual fuck,they fucking chained me up,they literally chained me up!.

"Hey!" I started screaming,knowing there's a probably a camera in the room,"motherfuckers,I know you can fucking hear me!" I heard footsteps approaching the room,fast,"go back to sleep Blake" Tom came into the room,he looked furious,"fucking untie me!" I pulled my leg,which was a bad idea and I ended up whimpering a little,"I can't do that" he's eyes soften,seeing I'm about to cry,"baby...." He walked over to me,putting me on his lap.

"I want to see Rio" I mutter quietly,making him sigh,"please,let me hang out with him one day" I looked up at him,he is already looking at me,"I got you something" I frowned my eyebrows as he started unlock the chain around my leg. He picked me up,on his hip,for fuck's sake I'll kill him. He rested my head on his shoulder,"I'm not a baby,put me down,or change the position" he ignored me,of fucking course.

"Put me down!" I punched his chest but he didn't budge,"I'm serious Tom" my voice cracked,oh you bitch,what the fuck why are you crying,"look at me Blake" he stopped midway to their office,turning my head away from him until he grabbed my jaw,forcing me to look at him,"don't be a fucking brat,you're gonna be a good girl,and rest your head on my shoulder,even try to go back to sleep,until we'll get to the office" he demanded in a stern voice.

I whimpered,sniffling,resting my head back on his shoulder,"my good little girl" he smiled lightly,kissing the top of my head. As we got to theirs office,I felt my pants being taken off,whimpering a little,"shh,sweetheart,only the pants". I was wearing a white 'Calvin Klein' underwear,and a white shirt that reviles my stomach a little.

I was a bit sleepier as I felt myself being sat on someone's lap,probably Theo's,"hey kitten" I whimper,snuggling onto him,"do you want some tea,darling,it helps me sleep when I need" I shook my head,snuggling onto Theo. He ran his hand through my hair,kinda helping me sleep.

"Kitten" Theo's voice interrupted my sleep,making me whine. I felt something being placed on my chest,so I opened my eyes,looking down seeing.......my dairy. I jumped up,opening my dairy,making sure it's the real dairy,I saw the drawings,my messy writing,the ink stains,a little bit of tears stains,mine and Rio's photos,"how did you get it" I closed it,holding it tightly to my chest,"does it matter,Rio asked me to get it for you because it calms you down",I'm so happy that he exists.

"Did you look in it?" They shook their head,but I do not trust them,don't trust anybody,no matter who he is,someday he'll stab you with a knife,Rio,he learned me some things that helps and will help me for the rest of my life,"we swear" they probably saw the untrusted look on my face,swearing they didn't look,I still don't believe them,trust issues.

"You we're at our house?" I only now realised it,if they got it,they went to our house,Brianna,"your friend wasn't there at the time,though we felt her presence with all the mess" she was afraid,I know she was,me and Rio are too important to her,after her mom and little sister,her father passed away during the war,"please don't hurt her" I'll be devastated if she'll get hurt even a little,"we have a rule princess" Tom sat across from us,leaning his head on his hand,"you said it only on Rio" I gulped,they're hurting me enough with them hurting Rio,"we can't promise anything" Theo shrugged his shoulders.

"I want to see Rio" I demanded,trying to sound fierce,"and stop ignoring this,he's my older brother,I deserve to see him whether you like it or not,you don't have the right to choose when I'll see my older brother" Tom chuckled,throwing his head back,"you're begging for more spanks" I jumped out of Theo's lap,making the both of them quickly stand up,Tom's demeanour quickly changed to serious,"come" I held my diary tighter,shaking my head,"I wasn't asking,come here,now" Theo clenched his jaw,pointing the place in front of his legs,"I don't like repeating myself Blake" he sang.