Eight |Annoying siblings

•••ANGELICA•••

I woke up with two strong arms around me and four eyes on me and that human being that had their arms around me. Angel had his arms around me protectively and it didn't bother me which is weird cause I don't like physical contact cause I don't like people in general.

I grabbed my knife from under my pillow and throw it at intruder without looking who it was. Pur on that one I guess.

"Why the fuck are you trying to kill me?!" My brother yelled making me roll my eyes. It's my intention since I was born idiot.

"That's why I'm scare do of them!" Ethan yelled at my brother probably pouting his finger at me and Angel.

I heard Angel started to laugh his ass off. As we both turned around at our brothers. Who were staring in hallway giving us a death glares.

"What do you want?!" Me and Angel asked in union like a fucking synchronized robots.

"Well I couldn't find my brother this morning till I found out from Matteo that he went to his own hotel and I was confused as fuck and started to question myself. Why the fuck would my brother go there? Till I called here my new friend Damiano that told me that his lovely sister is staying there. And then it clicked." Ethan explained like a poet with hand on his heart while grinning like a child looking at a ceiling.

"Also I have a question why is there a blood in front of your door with something in Russian?" My brother asked pointing his finger towards door.

"Russians." I said with Angel once again in union, I'm starting to like this game.

"You two are scary with telling things in union." Ethan said his eyes flickering between me and his brother.

"Really?" Me and Angel said in union once again with tilt of a head. I just practically followed his actions.

"Okay I'm out you're on your own dude." Ethan said as he exited the room but not before patting Damiano on his bicep for no apparent reason.

"I called you yesterday." I said pointing my finger at my brother with narrowed eyes.

"And I didn't pick up. Why did you call me?" Damiano asked his accent showing off. Mine was always less evident then his.

"You need to call a meeting at our American warehouse. Russian took it too far now. They're going after me and Angel. That's the reason why he stayed here." I explained my current situation while pointing my thumb at Angel as he nodded along.

"Okay at what time?" He asked already pulling out his phone. If you don't have any use for your brother, make him your personal assistant.

"As soon as everyone arrive here from Italy we need more man. When they arrive let me know and tell them to go to warehouse immediately. We don't know when Russians will attack again." I demanded my instructions loud and clear to him being all professional.

"Okay I'm on it." He said as he typed something on his phone while Angel watched me and my brother amused.

"What?" I asked him not understanding the amusement. Me and my brother have a system, anything work related is taken seriously till it's not something that either of us find stupid.

"My brother is my under boss too and this shit could never happened or works Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't have some ADHD or some shit." Angel explained his amused state.

"Also inform Ethan about this if he is his under boss. We need to work together." I finished as he nodded finishing his probably text or something on his phone.