Midnight (Halo 4)

Ok so I kind of made a mistake. Before this chapter a vote was put out for lemons as well as an announcement. Cortana was one of the names in that lemon list. Now Cortana will have a lemon but I have something planned for the Halo 5 ark so her lemon won't come until later. So if you voted for Cortana please vote for someone else.

Chief
Thelya
Kat
Miranda
Or chronological order of who fell in love with the reader first.

So if your wondering when these lemons will take place it will take place between halo 4 and 5 while Cortana and maybe others will take place between 5 and Infinite.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Screen fades and pans right to reveal a Broadsword. Camera changes angle. A hatch opens up and a bomb floats up to the Broadsword, camera zooms in to reveal the bomb is a HAVOK Nuke. The Broadsword is released, and with you as the pilot, flies out of the hanger. You are now currently speeding up behind the Ur-Didact's ship. Camera changes into the cockpit of the Broadsword. The rest of your team was currently sitting behind you as they watch you pilot the ship.

Cortana : "Approaching the Didact's ship in two hundred kilometers. Once we get onboard, we'll find the bridge."

The Didact then opens a slipspace portal.

Y/N L/N: "He's on the move again."

Cortana: "The fighter's shields aren't rated for slipspace!"

Y/N L/N: "No, but the Didact's are."

You boosted the ship to the Didact's ship and gets below the shield just in time before the ship enters slipspace.

Cortana: "Broadsword's hull integrity is stable. We'll be safe as long as we stay below the Didact's shields."

Y/N L/N: "Where's the Composer?"

Cortana: "Close. I should be able to guide us to it."

Didact: "You have not been composed. Such inoculation should have not been possible."

Cortana: "Locking onto his transmission... he's at the Composer. We can take them both out at once."

You continue to pilot the ship both dodging both obstacles and blasts coming from the turrets.

Cortana: "Čerenkov Radiation fluctuating. We're coming out of Slipspace."

Mantle's Approach exits slipspace above Earth.

FLEETCOM: "At current velocity, hostile will achieve Earth orbit in approximately 4 minutes."

UNSC Infinity: "Roger. , close on the Forerunner vessel."

Cortana: "Infinity must have warned them!"

Y/N L/N: "Noble Six to UNSC Infinity. Captain , do you read?"

CDR Thomas Lasky: "Noble, it's Lasky. Is that you?"

Y/N L/N: "Affirmative, sir. Where's the Captain?"

Lasky: "FLEETCOM didn't take too kindly to his abandoning you on Requiem. I'm afraid I'll have to do."

Catherine-B320: "Serves him right."

Y/N L/N: "The Didact's got the Composer. We're in a Broadsword carrying a Havok-grade payload. On approach to deliver it."

Lasky: "Let's see if we can grease the wheels for you. All ships, prepare to engage!"

The Broadsword maneuvers through a tight tunnel filled with spires. Walls inside shift to block its path. Outside, the Broadsword must unlock further gates and clear anti-air defenses.