𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛

{𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

Coming out to my family was not as heart felt and special as i thought it would be.

I knew they would accepting of me, it's just i was hoping for it to be more... dramatic.

(Flash back)

"I need to tell you guys something." I said nervously while my whole family had been sitting in our living room.

I took a deep breath,

"I'm ga-"

"We know, now sit down."

"Tyler! Let him finish this is a big deal for him!"

"Anna don't shout."

"Tell Tyler not be a jackass then."

"Language!"

"Tyler stop being a jackass."

"Shut your face stupid."

"Pfft. That was the worst insult."

"Why you-!" Tyler then had smothered Anna with a pillow trying to kill her.

"Tyler STOP! I'M TOO YOUNG TOO YOUNG TO DIE! Well, again."

"ANNA!"

"Everyone just the fuck up!" Marie spoke up, surprising everyone for her choice of words.

She was always so calm and sweet.

Everyone went quiet. Anna and Tyler stopped fighting. And The Noah paused the movie.

"Oliver, i think it's so brave of you to come out like that. I'm sure you know but we will love you no the same, or even more." Marie stood up and pulled me into a tight embrace.

And I happily accept it.

(Flashback over)

But being gay isn't as accepting as my family would be, and media was either disgusted or proud.

No in between, the hate comments did get to me for a while. There's been times that i've locked myself in the room.

Then my sister will break it down using her freakishly strong kicks.

comforted me.

then get her ass handed to her for breaking down another door.

After a while, i finally decided that i don't give a fuck anymore. At longs as my family has my back, i can walk around this world without a shame.

So the next day, i went to school with the gayest shirt with my matching rainbow high tops.

surprisingly, a lot of people loved it.

And one of those people was my now boyfriend, Max,

He was one of those, "popular but not popular" type of guy. Extremely handsome, and extremely gay.

The first time i brought him to my house was a fucking nightmare.

Tyler and Noah kept glaring at him,

Alex and Anthony kept asking personal questions.

Joshua, Marie, and Jennie seemed to be the only normal and accepting people.

And anna.

I wanted to kill her.

She just kept sharing embarrassing stories of me, then go back and fourth between threatening him.

Safe to say, Max survived a family dinner and then was welcomed and accepted with open arms.

Now that i'm finished my last year in college last semester.  I'm able to finally move onto the next step of my life.