Chapter 37: Training camp over and out! Part 4

A/N: Wrap up! Enjoy this chapter. The next chapter is the rescue mission! As always I'm open to notes, so leave your thoughts.

3rd person POV:

"Gua-" Muscular stumble back holding his arm.

"Step away from the kid." Snipe repeats himself, shooting off more muscles.

"You made it through my quirk... ha Not bad cowboy! But I won't lose to you!" Muscular readjusts his muscles and wraps them around every curve of his body.

"Get back students, I don't want anyone getting hurt." Snipe cocks his gun.

   The students step back and protect the injured. Tenya takes a small group of those in critical condition ahead to the main building with Hanta, Itsuka, and Tetsutetsu to help carry people.

   Snipe takes a shot at Muscular who sprints past the bullets. He tries to punch the hero but Snipe dodges and takes a shot at the momentarily exposed arm. After a bullet wedges itself in Muscular's skin, Snipe kicks the man's face then fires twice at his legs. Muscular readjust himself and grabs the gun from Snipe's hand. Snipe pulls another out but has to take a few steps back to avoid Muscular's fierce attacks. All of a sudden Muscular's muscles retract and pull away, back to their normal positions.

"What the fuck?!" Muscular shouts.

"That's enough." Eraserhead drops from a tree and flips the large villain onto his back.

"Right!" Snipe shoots Muscular's legs to keep him from moving.

"Weaklings..." Muscular groans, his legs bleeding out.

"Snipe! Have you seen Izuku?" Eraserhead turns around to the hero.

"He's over... he was here, has anyone seen Izuku?" Snipe turns to the students who have worried expressions.

"No... he isn't with us. I thought he was still on the floor." Ochaco looks around.

"I've seen the boy in question and I hate to run off but we have big plans for Izuku! Much more important than you all." Compress smiles from a tree.

"NO!" Eraserhead yells at the villain, trying to run after him, but the man jumps off into the night.

"Go after him! I'll use my quirk to shoot you and Snipe after him." Shoto yells.

"Right, let's set up a ramp, ribbit, I'll use my tongue to sling them, Ojiro and the rest of you pull back and we can have them catch up!" Tsuyu says, wrapping her tongue around a tree.

"Hurry." Shoto makes a large ice ramp and the students shoot their teachers far after their classmate and the villain who took him.

   Compress lands on the ground in front of Dabi, Twice, Toga, and Kurogiri. He hardly takes a step forward before being smashed into the Earth by the enraged teachers.

"GRUHK!" Compress lays on the floor.

"Compress, move!" Dabi commands.

"On it." He whimpers, compressing himself.

   Dabi sends flames out at the heroes who dodge to the side. Eraserhead activates his quirk and stops Dabi dead in his tracks. Kurogiri opens the portal and Toga leaves with Twice.

"Let the kid go!" Eraserhead growls, throwing his binding scarf around Dabi.

"No can do." Compress scampers out from Snipe and runs to Dabi's aid.

"Stop!" Snipe shoots two bullets into Compress's leg.

"Here!" Compress releases three marbles and Shoto's ice gets in the way.