Nine |Psycho lovesick teens

•••ANGEL•••

I walked out of her room. My brother was waiting me outside, grinning from ear to ear. I hate him, I swear.

"I told you brother you will be whipped." Ethan grinned making me glare at him. No, I'm not accepting the truth. Even if I am indeed in deep whit with my feelings acting up.

"I'm not." I denied his statement. My lies are now sealed with pick of my lips that were almost kissed by hers yesterday.

"And that's where you're lying brother." He said back pouting his finger at me as we started to walk towards elevator.

I know. My mind said for me.

"I have no idea what you're taking about." I said in elevator more lies about my sweet denial making Ethan grin even more. Goofy, silly son of a fuck.

I threw a hood over my head when I saw paparazzi as I was walking around reception of hotel. For fuck sake. Did I mentioned I'm a big ass 'business man' no?
Well I'm.

It's our cover up. We have legal business and illegal business. Same as Angelica does. Mafia is everywhere now especially in politics making us invisible as cartels and shit and even if they know about us they won't come after us. When me and Angelica talked for the first time she told me about her legal and illegal business and I told her about mine. Mafia and this corrupted world is filled with lies.

And now just because I need to run a big business and be a so called 'billionaire with pretty face and big clean paycheck' there are a fucking paparazzi in front of my hotel. I tugged my hoodie lower so my gun wouldn't be visible. Most of a time I have a holster now I have it like a amateur tucked in waistband of my sweatpants.

Fuck.

"Mr. King is it true you're in arranged marriage?" One guy asked as I took a look at my brother which he shrugged.

How the fuck does he know that? No one knows that.

"Is it true that you and Angelica De Luca are in forced marriage?" One woman asked making my frown deepen. Who the fuck told them that.

I looked at my brother who had a same confused expression as me as they opened the door to the my car to us as we kept our mouths shut, without answering anything. My tinted windows didn't show them anything so haha fuck y'all fuckers. I took the hood now making my hair even more messy as brown waves were falling onto my forehead.

"How the fuck they know about that?" Ethan asked with frown. How the fuck am I supposed to know?

"I would assume Russians because yesterday after attack they must have find something out and this is just for causing more chaos since me and Angelica are both known business men's and woman's. This is just for us as a distraction." I stated the only logical thing that could cause the media to know.

I quickly texted Angelica that paparazzi are after me and her. She send me a gif of loading gun with caption 'either me or them.' So dramatic.

Me: Them.

Angelica: I like your way of thinking Mr. King.

I chuckled at the text. Ethan looked over my shoulder to see what I'm doing.

"God you two are like psychopathic lovesick teenagers. Ew." He said with scrunched face making a disgusted expression.