35 | trickster

she can't remember anything either. it's like she's only herself when i'm myself.

 it's like she's only herself when i'm myself

[ 3.19 ]

It had been two days of silence. No Oni sightings. No Stiles. No Willow.

That night at the hospital, before Kira absorbed the electricity from the cut wire that was dangerously flying around the parking lot, Isaac was badly injured. The entire right side of his body was burned and he wasn't healing. The werewolf had momentarily stopped breathing, but the hospital staff managed to revive him. Things weren't looking good, and if he didn't heal soon, he might not make it.

Willow was the only one that could help him and she was nowhere to be found.

She and Stiles disappeared in the jeep from the hospital. Everyone was searching for them, though it was as if they fell off the face of the earth.

Derek, in particular, felt like he was losing his mind. Willow was out there somewhere, all control ripped away as the Nogitsune used her own powers against her. He barely ate and slept, spending every free moment out looking for her.

Scott spent his free time looking as well, but he couldn't put everything on hold. He still had to go to school to make sure Stiles and Willow didn't show up. He had to check on Isaac throughout the day, making sure that he wasn't getting worse. And he kept contacting Deaton, who was out of town and trying to find a way to stop the Nogitsune.

On the morning of the second day, Scott walked into the kitchen to see his mother sitting at the table, staring at it, deep in thought. She was thinking about what they all were. Stiles and Willow.

"Any news?" Scott asked, hoping that they could've been found while he was asleep.

"They're still looking for them," she told him. "It's past the forty-eight-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles. And he wouldn't let Willow get hurt."

"What about Isaac?" Scott questioned.

Melissa smiled sadly, not having any good news. "Maybe we should go by the hospital before school," she told him.

Maybe if Scott took some of his pain, he could start healing. It was worth a shot.

☽︎

School was horrible. Almost everyone was talking about the two missing teenagers. Willow Worthington, in particular, wasn't the type of girl to disappear, which made many people worry, even if they didn't know all the supernatural details.

In the boys' locker room, while everyone was changing for cross country practice, Coach walked out of his office to make an announcement. He blew his whistle so loudly that it had the boys flinching.

"Listen up!" he shouted. "Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski or Worthington, you contact the first available teacher. Got it? GOT IT?"

"Yes, Coach," the team responded immediately.