Pig • n.r.

[reader...]

I was bored on my phone, scrolling through aimless videos until I seen a baby pet pig, I became so excited and became very urgent to have one. So I texted my girlfriend, Natasha while she was in a meeting with the other Avengers.

I was sitting on her bed in the compound, practically our bed as I never leave to go back to my room, I was apart of the Avengers but in training.

We had only just began dating a few months ago, but already felt like years with her.

Me :
Baby!

Natty :
Yes, my love? Is everything okay?

Me :
Yes................. I just wanted to know something.............

Natty :
Okay?

Me :
Can we get a pet pig, pretty please?!

Natty :
But we already have you...:(
You want two? :(

My mouth opened from the shock and blushed.

Me :
ALRIGHT! THATS IT!!

Natty :
You want a sister? :(

I huffed throwing my phone down next to me as I waited for her to come out of her meeting, when she did come into the room she smirked at me, already knowing I was pouting as I had my arms crossed, my bottom lip out, and my face faced the other way.

"Aw, is someone mad?" She giggled

"Yes." Is all I said

She giggled crawling her way upwards kissing my cheek, she was aligning kisses to go to my mouth but before she could kiss my lips I moved again. She laughed trying to again, but I moved again.

"Come on, I want a kiss!" She whined

"And i want a pet pig."

"I told you if you wanted a sister we can go get you one." She giggled, my mouth opened with shock again before getting up to leave, throwing her off of me.

"Babe!"

I just kept quiet as I walked out going into my room now.

After a while Natasha came in with a smile on her face, and something behind her back. I was sat in my desk chair, my arms still crossed as I watched her slowly come in.

"Hi baby." She says with a giddy smile

"No." I poured

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was only messing with you... we cant have a pig in the compound... so I got the next best thing." She smiled

I looked with her still with a pout as she set roses on the table, and her other hand coming out from behind her holding a full grown but small kitten. I gasped.

"Kitty!"

Natasha knelt down in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Do you like her? Her name is Lihu. She wouldn't leave my window for a while, and after you left I thought who better to help me raise her." My eyes went soft as I looked at her.

"You want me to raise her with you?" She smiled caressing my cheek

"I wouldn't want anyone else, and especially being you can somehow speak to animals... I love it." She smiled, I have always had a gift for knowing what animals are saying when they bark or purr or meow back at you. It wasn't a superpower it was only something that was more of a 'i always had someone around' thing.

"Do you forgive me?" She asks, I nod excitedly

"Can I have my kiss now?" She gave me puppy eyes, and immediately I smashed my lips onto hers. She giggled happily into the kiss.

"I love you more than anything."

"I love you more." I smiled back.

-

Guys! When I ask questions y'all don't need to answer if you feel uncomfortable. I am a person who just loves getting to know people and I love when you guys comment. I just would rather not ask anything if I am getting rude answers back.

I'm not mad or anything, just a bit hurt.
I may stop leaving author notes at the end of stories, but holy freak you guys are young! Like sixteen? Thirteen?! I was going through puberty at thirteen! I'm twenty two! Well... almost twenty two. Well Anywhore.

Im glad to know my audience a bit more.

and also please remember in my stories that are a bit more sensitive to try to be sensitive to the story as well, being there are people who read the comment section other than me.

Thanks guys. With all my love!!