𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"she's out to get me"

"no she isn't " jaemin reassured Giselle, passing the nervous girl his fries. Giselle, for a better word, has been on the edge the entire half of the day. even ningning was concern about it. that concern led her to snatch jaemin from yeonjun and jungwon and drag him to where she and Giselle spent their time in the library.

ningning's face contorted with confusion. "who is out to get you? "

Giselle groaned, feeling hopeless. "winter is! she won't stop glaring at them every time we meet and I didn't do anything to her. she hates my guts and I don't know why! do you know why!? " she cried as she looked at jaemin.

Jaemin hummed, thinking. there was a possibility that inter was jealous but why would she? it's not like she likes karina. if she did then karina rocket puncher was on heck of a lucky puncher. "it's not like she likes karina"

"oh please" Giselle doesn't know who's blinder, jaemin or karina. it was obvious winter was head over heels for karina. it didn't take much of a genius to figure that out. she sighed exasperatedly. "she gave her her jacket"

"who gave who whose jacket? " ningning was more confused.

"winter gave her jacket to karina" Giselle groaned, already giving up in explaining her side of the equation. "God, I feel like i got roped into this mess"

"you and me, gi. but I don't see anything wrong. winter might have thought about how cold the council room can get. I swear, theac can either freeze the room of melt it. it's prehistoric! " jaemin exclaimed. he munched on his fries. "it's not like it's her varsity jacket. if it is then that a whole next level"

Giselle took in deep breaths, exhaling loudly. "what if I told you it was a varsity jacket? "

Jaemin chocked on his friends, feet kicking under the table as he widen his eyes. he couching, "are you—ack! fucking serious!? "

"why would I be lying? " Giselle asked, one brow quirked upward.

"because it sounds surreal? " ningning unsurely replied. it was an unwritten and unspoken rule in their campus that people wearing varsity jackets of the players were off the school market. they were taken and to make things more humorous, it meant they were claimed territory because varsity players were territorial as fuck. "don't pull my feathers, gi. winter can't possibly give Rina her jacket. she doesn't—"

"jaemin! "

the trio whipped their heads to the library doors  seeing karina pull it open. fortunately for them, the librarian was out so they didn't have to word about getting scolded. karina scanned for them, locking eyes with jaemin before stomping her way to them.

"great" jaemin was the first to look away from the terrifying sight of a rocket puncher approaching. he patted his cheeks. "do I look bloated? "

"really? " Giselle was second to look away, asking him with a tone that asked if he was serious. "are you—"

"jaemin! " karina cried, falling to the seat jaemin pulled for her. she whined, pouting at the male before dumping what she was holding—a varsity jacket with the numbers 15 proudly shown at the back. "I need your help"

"don't you always? " jaemin rolled his eyes, grabbing the jacket and held it up by the shoulder,  fighting back giggles. "aren't you  a lucky girl. you got winter's varsity jacket. and if I remember right, she never gave this to anyone. are you sure she doesn't like you back? "