WitchKeith x WerewolfLance

Marmora's Brews and Herbs was a magical herb/tea and potion shop in the middle of the bare forest. Not many knew of it, mostly to hide from the humans who have just seen glimpses of them. But witches, wolves, vampires, elves and many other hidden fantastical creatures knew of it and visited the handsome witch who owned it.

"Red, bring me the witch hazel." Red, a black cat with red eyes jumped off the counter of the small shack and jumped between the wooden floating shelves, tail swishing and knocking the witch hazel off the counter right into Keith's hand. Keith didn't stop crushing the herbs,"Thanks."

He wore his black turtleneck with his red chiffon shawl that hung from his arms, ripped jeans and combat boots and finally a red amulet around his neck. Of course, only sometimes did he wear his witch's hat with rare Fire Raven feathers. 

 He poured the dried leaves into the crushed herbs in the molcajete. He continued to crush them untill they infused into a purple liquid. "Alright, the potion for instant relief of stage fright is ready. Red, put it in the basket." Red grabbed the vial where Keith poured in the liquid in his mouth. He placed it in a small basket filled with other small vials. "Red, can you take the deliveries? You know who's who, it's just the weekly ones." Red meowed, bowing his hand under the basket handle and holding the light basket with his neck. As Red left, a blue hologram appeared next to Keith and he scrolled through it. "Another order? For toe fungus-ew." He sighed and grabbed the proper ingredients. A few 30 minutes later, Red came back with the basket empty. 

That was usually the way Keith's day went. Nothing much. Although it was rush hour during noon, he got a visitor around 6:00. Keith held the deadly nightshade in his hands,"What can I.."

Keith stared at the stranger,"..help you with?" Keith gulped when the stranger didn't answer. Both were staring at each other intensely. Keith took the opportunity to see in detail the sun-kissed skin and chocolate colored hair with golden freckles coating his cheeks. He wore a sleeveless denim jacket and blue shirt with ripped jeans and sneakers. He had ears and a tail that was the same color as his hair. In just a few seconds of seeing this handsome stranger, he dropped his jar in shock. Red quickly dove under the table and grabbed it before it fell. The stranger cleared his throat,"Hey-er uhm, I mean....hi." He grinned and spoke in a deep manly voice. Keith blinked," What do you need?" The stranger looked around and saw the tiny fairy lights around the cute homely shack.

 The wood was a beautiful dark oak and pots of magical plants hung from the ceiling, growing slowly and little light specks glowing off it. Fairy lights shone brightly and the ceiling opened to show the beautiful setting sun and there were chairs that were carven only by the best with intricate and delicate patterns. The console table had a pot of glowing orchids and the sofa was a dark red.

The stranger looked around,"Okay, so...my lil sister isn't feeling well and she's had these headaches for a week now. I think her wolf ears are staring to come out." Right, werewolves grew their ears and tail when they were in their human form. Usually they don't hurt, but sometimes in rare cases they do." Keith crossed his arms and frowned,"Sorry to hear that. I've got some Werewolf Evolution meds though, in the back. Red will grab them for ya. Red?" He motioned for his cat to go into the back room.Red huffed and made her way into the back. Keith leaned on the counter,"I hear that's a great thing for werewolves though." The werewolf nodded,"Yeah, even though her head hurts like crazy, she's really excited. She's my youngest sib." Keith smiled,"I'm an only child." 

Somehow, their conversation continued like old friends. Red had the jar in her mouth, waiting for a long time like when mothers see their friends in the store and you are unfortunately there with them.

"Oh, Red! Here's the meds. Good luck for Maria." Lance, the stranger, smiled,"Thanks again." He placed two purple crystals on the counter and left. Keith felt himself sit back in his favorite red chair and his face heated up. Lance popped his head in the door,"Oh and I might be coming back a lot since I have a big family and you know, they don't take care of themselves and all. A-Anyways. Bye!" Keith waved him bye, eyes wide and a small chuckle slipping past his lips.