● 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎, 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘛 ●

ADDITIONAL CASTING !!

Kristin Chenoweth as Chelsea Scout

Jessalyn Gilsig as Anita Scout

Matthew Morrison as Tom Scout

( A/N: #theproblematiccouple^^ )

TW: homophobia throughout whole chapter + comp het + MAJOR TEA BEING SPILLED (SERIOUSLY THO, BUCKLE UP )

BLUE LOOKED UP AT HER vision board, it hadn't been very inspiring lately.

There was a colorful art font that read 'life's a party' in bright yellow letters.

Yeah right.

She ripped off the paper from the wall, leaving a big empty space.

That's better.

Blue grabbed her small white purse and walked downstairs.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Eddie ran up to it.

He opened the door to reveal their aunt and cousin standing there.

Aunt Chelsea?!

EVERYONE SAT IN THE SCOUT'S living room, Aunt Chelsea and Cousin Jeanie sat on the love seat. Everyone was staring at each other.

"So, Chelsea, care to explain why you and your daughter have shown up to my home unannounced?" Anita spat.

My mom and Aunt Chelsea never had a good relationship, something had happened in their childhood. Now, they were always competing with one another.

"Ok, so, Me and Jean are driving down to Providence for our road trip and that's when we realized we had to stop by and see the kids. We missed 'em so much and we really wanted to seem 'em. And, don't worry, don't worry, we'll get a hotel or whatever."

"Hope your not going to meet another guy," Anita whispered.

My mom always told us stories about how our Aunt would move all over the country for different guys. She thought it was weird and slutty.

"Sugar, how many times do I have to say it? I. Am. Gay," Aunt Chelsea replied.

All three Scout children looked at each other in confusion.