Bloody whispers

Wednesday, January 17, 2029, 12:00 pm.

Willow, Havoc, Venti, and peach had all gone to the mall to shop willow and havoc both were in 7/11 trying to get slushies for everyone while venti and peach were in some run-down store where no one but the two of them, and the cashier was in.

"Havoc call venti and ask what slushie he wanted I forgot," Willow said to their friend who was eyeballing the lollipops. "Huh?" they said "I said call venti and ask what slushie they want before I-" 

Willow was cut off shortly after havoc pulled out their phone to call venti

𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔...

𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔...

𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔...

No answer weird.

"Did he answer?" willow asked havoc as they looked at their phone puzzled about why he didn't answer. 

"Nah hein't answer that's weird venti always wants to call," havoc said and Willow nod in a weird agreement but they both shrugged it off and he chose weird go out and look for them do not want to stand around wasting phone battery calling them when they won't answer.

After looking around the whole store for the two of them they asked security for help to find them and they still couldn't find them. "Yo look, was that store always there?" Havoc asked 

"Nah I don't think so, we walked past here like a dozen times" willow explained 

"Maybe it was here the whole time we just never noticed," Havoc said.

They both walked over to the glass doors of the store and looked in it and there stood the two bimbos they were looking for. Havoc pulled on the glass door trying to open it but it wouldn't open it wasn't locked or anything it just wouldn't 't open all the way.

"peach!" Willow whispered yelled not wanting to draw attention to them. peach whipped her head around and smiled and waved venti turned around to see what peach was looking at and ran to the door to open it and it opened just fine.

"Oh, sorry havoc I didn't see you calling me what is it?" venti asked. "what flavor slushie do you want?"

"Oh, blueberry" "ard" the convo ended there, willow and havoc turned to walk away but then they heard whispering. "ⱤɄ₦ ₳₦Đ ⱧłĐɆ Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ Ø₦Ɇ₴ ł'ⱠⱠ ₣ł₦Đ ɎØɄ ₳ ⱠⱠ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ"

Havoc and willow whipped their heads around and yanked the doors opened scaring venti and peach "Nah bring yall ass" willow said venti walked out and so did peach.

Once they all were back at the apartment they all plopped down on the couch but then "Hey guys I found this VHS tape In the store and since we have a VHS player I thought we could play it" 

Willow and Havoc were iffy about it but they had nothing better to do so they let peach play it.

It started off with a man working in the laundry mat then he said that he was getting weird vibes. 

All of a sudden a whisper could be heard from the back room of the laundry mat the part that scared willow and havoc the most is the words.

"ⱤɄ₦ ₳₦Đ ⱧłĐɆ Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ Ø₦Ɇ₴ ł'ⱠⱠ ₣ł₦Đ ɎØɄ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ" After that the whole TV went black and peach said "Woo that gave me the chills "

Havoc stood up and took the VHS tape out and throw it in the trash "HEY" peach yelled in a somewhat pouty tone.

"Nah fuck that I and willow heard that same whisper when we were about to walk away from the shop yall two was in," havoc said but the convo was cut short when the TV started to play what looked like a part two of the first tape.

"WHOS THERE?!" the man yelled when he turned around there stood another man it's just he had no head the headless man dropped to his knees and fell forward 

"HOLY SHIT" the man yelled as he started to run away from the dead man.

But he came to a halt when someone whispered "¢ir¢lē, Ş๑นคrēŞ ¢ir¢lē, Ş๑นคrēŞ ¢hē¢k ໐ຖ thē ¢hil໓rēຖ thēฯ ໓i໓ຖ't Şคฯ thēir prคฯŞ" 

"M-my kids," the man said he whipped around but the screen went black.

Venti and peach tried to turn the TV back on but it wouldn't turn on so they left it alone and went to bed but as for willow and havoc, they said theirs prays that night.