CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR - DRUNK

Matthew POV
Matthew POV

I am in charge of Sofia today but looks like I am being kicked out by my own parents. They adore her so much.

My little girl seems to be fond of her grandparents. She loves to spend time with my mom. And my mom can never be happier. They draw dresses like they are playing but knowing my mom she ends up wrapping it with her latest collection.

So I decided to go to Cole since his wife is also attending the same party with Margaret. At least I will know about her situation there as Chloe will always message Cole.

Cole has always been a very sweet and caring guy. I never thought a day would come that I would want to be in the same place as him.

Like playing with his kids in their backyard! Buying them toys when we go to other countries. The previous me could never understand it but now I have a daughter I can understand very well. One smile from your child is like you won a lottery ticket. Being a dad makes me happy and I want to have more kids, five children perhaps. But I want to have it with Margaret of course. I just hope one day she will open up again to me.

I was showing and dropping her hint that I want more than what we have right now. I even flirted with her if I could spot a good time. She just smacked me. She always thought that I was just joking with her.

"Hey let's go, your girl and my wife are both drunk!" That made me stand up from my seat.

"Drunk?" I said as I can't picture her being drunk. I mean she's a badass back there. But now she's very well and laid back.

"Yeah! Chloe has already passed out but Margaret is still awake. Thank God or else I don't know what will happen to the both of them. Come on, let's go. I don't want any other guy trying to do something to my wife!" He said and he didn't have to tell me since I hopped in my car and headed to the party venue.

As we entered I saw a few familiar faces looking at me. Mostly girls of course since I have been partying like a mad man in the past few years. I spotted Margaret at the corner. Talking to a guy or more like arguing.

"Fuck off! You don't want me to cut your balls!" She shouted.

"Baby you're here!" One of the familiar face I saw here. I faced the person and I saw Kendall making her way to me.

"Kendall not now!" I said as I swatted her hands off me.

"Baby, I know you still want me!" She said while her lips brushing on my ears.

I spotted Cole giving a guy a good talk. Thank God! I step forward but the girl next to me can't seem to understand.

"Kendall, get off of me!" I said to her,

"Mattie… I miss you!" She poured at me and I winch in disgust as she's being crooked.

"I told you we are over!"

"We are far from over!"

"Stop it. You're making a fool of yourself!" I said as I tried to be subtle and don't want any unwanted attention, that's the last thing I want.

"Why? Do you already have someone?"

"Yes! I am happy with someone. And as we talked she's already there and I need to get her since she's in drunk mode!" I said as I exited myself to her.

"Still with her?" Cole asked me when he spotted me.

"Hell no! I cut off any connections with her…!"

"My goodness, why is the floor spinning!" I heard Margaret say, making me cut off my sentence. I looked at her and my eyes struck.

She is so beautiful in her dress. She wore a strapless mini dress that cut above her knees. It's simple but looks so good on her. She paired it with red stiletto. Her hair freely bounced on her back as she let it down. She looks like a fairy.

"Man wipe your drool!" Cole joked and glared at him.

I take off my jacket and put it on her since boys are staring at her.

"Who are you?" She asked me and I raised my brows on her. Her flushed cheeks looks so fucking good on here.

"Come on, let's go home!" I said as I tried to guide her. But she backed off from me.

"Don't want to!" She said,

"Mags please?" Good thing she listens.

As arrived in the parking area. I saw paparazzi taking a picture of me. Of course they will take this opportunity from me. They always do that anyway. What's new?

I slowly put Margaret on my passenger side and I hop in my driver seat.

"It's hot!" Margaret whines as she keeps shaking her body.

"It's not sweetheart!"

"It's hot!" She said and took off my jacket.

She shuffle again and tried to take off her dress. Goodness this is a pure torture.

"Sweetheart don't do that." As I park my car on the side as I stop her from doing it!

"But it's hot!" She whines. She looks like a baby when she's drunk.

"I will turn the AC into maximum speed so please don't do that ok?" I said as I felt my lower region twisting.

"Ok!" She said and I sigh in response.

She didn't bother to say a word. But her toxic scent lingers on my nose and it's tempting me. I subtly look on her side to make sure she's ok.

I took her to my house since I don't have a key to her house. And makes it better since I want to take care of her especially when she wakes up.

"Come!" I said. She set off and lent on me. My breath hitch as she wrapped her arms on my neck.

"This is a pure torture!" I mumbled while I carried her to my house.