CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE - AFTER

Margaret POV
Margaret POV

I groaned as I felt the ray of the sun hit my face.  I shifted but I can't move my body. I feel like I'm trapped. My body felt heavy and I slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes bulged out when I saw Matthew's face buried on my neck. His arms wrapped around my body possessively. I shook him off me but the guy just groaned in response.

"Sweetheart stop moving!" He said.

Sweetheart???

"Mr Rogers get off of me!" I said to him, making him open his eyes and look straight into me.

"Mr Rogers?" He said with a grin.

"Get off and explain to me why we are in this position?!" I looked around and I saw unfamiliar surroundings. " And where am I?" I asked him. I tried to sit down but I automatically shrunk on the bed. My eyes went wide as I felt naked beneath the comforter.

"Oh my god why am I naked?" I asked myself more questions.

"Sweetheart don't worry you are in my house and last night you're drunk!" He said and got out of bed.

"What the fuck?? Can you please wear something?!" I said as I turned around not wanting to see him in his naked state.

"Hahahahah.. you already saw it last night. More on touching it. And you seem to enjoy it!" He said while I can imagine him giving me a smirk.

"Seriously? Am I drunk? Are you taking advantage of me?" I shouted at him.

"Seriously you're not remembering anything last night?!" He said while he stood in front me with a boxer.

"No! If I remember, I will not ask you!" I said

"Fine! I will go downstairs and prepare breakfast for us! Do you want anything specific?" He asked me.

"No! No need to cook, I want to go home!" I said to him,

"You're home sweetheart!" He said and left.

I shake my head and grab the nearest towel. Just then he knocked on the door.

"Sweetheart, feel free to pick clothes in my closet. Your dress was a wreck last night!" He shouted and I cringed as I saw the dress on the floor. It's more of a wreck.

God what did we do last night? I asked myself.

As I settle myself in the bathroom. The scenes from last night flashes through my head. I hold on to support myself as I can't believe what happened.

Memories from last night give me shivers. When I walked inside his house. More like he carried me inside and how I whined at him how hot the temperature was. Then just like I am being possessed by a devil. I did something very unlike me.

I flirted with him.

I cupped my cheeks as I felt it being heated by how shameful I acted last night.

Please don't ask me what happened next since you already know. No wonder my dress is a wreck sitting on the floor.

Stupid… stupid… I chanted.

Just as I looked at myself in the mirror I saw a few bruises on my neck. I frown as I notice more of it all over my body. My blood boiled as I turned around and saw it everywhere. My god? Is he an animal? How can a guy do many hickies on a girl?

I walked to his walking closet and I picked out one of his shirts. This guy has many collections of shirts. I paired it with one of his boxers.

I went downstairs and immediately smelled the delicious aroma of pancakes.

"Hey I thought you're not going down!" He said with a smile.

"I need to go!"

"Come on, don't be like this sweetheart!"

"What happened last night is a mistake. I shouldn't have drunk!" I said as I try to go outside.

"And where are you going? You don't have a car remember? I drove you here!" He said, making me think.

Yeah right I left it in the party venue.

"Come on. Breakfast is ready anyway!" He said and forward his hands but I ignored it and went on my own.

"By the way, my clothes look better on you!" He said while he put the food on the table.

"How is Sofia?" I asked him as we ate together.

"She's good. My mom called and told me to take our time together. She even said we can take a day off! And go somewhere together so we can make more grandchildren for them!" Matthew laughed and I shook my head.

"What? You don't want another kid's sweetheart?"

"Stop calling me names Mr Rogers. I am no sweetheart of yours!" I said as I remembered what happened at the party. The part where Kendall said that he will come to her since she's the only one can satisfy him.

I feel disgusted with myself since I offered myself to him last night.

"You definitely did not call me Mr Rogers last night. If I remembered correctly…"

"Stop it!" I said as I don't want him to narrate what exactly happened since I don't want to be a fool of myself.

"So you already remember?" He said while munching his food.

"Yeah! You don't have to remind me how foolish I was last night! That's why I told you to just forget it since it's a mistake!" I Said.

"It's not a mistake from last night. We both wanted it!" He Said.

"Of course you said that. You're a man whore!" I said.

"I won't deny that but when I already learned about you and Sofia I changed ways you know!" He said and shrugged at him.

"I swear!" He pleaded.

"Yeah, tell it to the marines!"

"Sweetheart, why don't you give me a chance. I swear I will do my best and make you happy!" He said and I narrowed my eyes on him.

"I don't think it's the right idea, Mt Rogers!"

"Stop calling me Mr Rogers. I feel like my old man!" He said.