𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒

- excuse any mistakes

£Houston, TXDecember 2510:32 A

£
Houston, TX
December 25
10:32 A.M.
£

"How the fuck do you even know I was at the mall with him?" Neveah asked as Mir kept questioning about her meet up with Bryson. Neveah didn't curse but one thing she hated was getting pestered.

Mir and Neveah were currently in his room arguing about her and Bryson's meet up at the mall. Mir kept asking about it and Neveah was tired of hearing it.

"Neveah I got eyes everyfuckinwhere. Just tell me if you back with him bruh." Amirion was furious. Boogie obviously didn't give a fuck about her feelings so why does she keep going back?

"Why does it even matter? It ain't like you tryna take me serious anyway. One minute you fuckin' hate me, then the next you wanna be all up on me. You know how stressful that shit is?" Neveah was fed up with his bipolar bullshit. It was like he was more bipolar than her.

"I'm out here tryna fix myself for you and you out here with a nigga that can give a fuck less about you!" Mir yelled trying to get the point that he likes her through her small ass dome. It was like he had to write it across his forehead for her to get the hint.

"What you mean you tryna fix yourself?" She asked lowering her tone and sitting down on Mir's bed.

"Man, don't even worry about the shit. If you wanna be with him, gone head. Ian stoppin you." He spoke as he was about to walk out the room, but was stopped by Veah grabbing his arm.

"I don't wanna be with him. He wanted to talk to me about him and Kaylee and I told him we would be better as friends. Then he took me shopping. That's all that happened." She explained to him, letting his arm go.

"Now stop being a angry bird and come on." Neveah said as she grabbed her overnight bag. They were staying at Nelly's house because it was chrismas and they all wanted to spend christmas together.

"Ion even feel like goin ova there." He mumbled as he snatched his bag off the ground and headed out of his bedroom.

"Angry bird." She said following behind him.