Chapter One

No One's POV

Isabella, also known to everyone else, Cerberus. The 'pet' to Hades, she always hated being called his pet, especially since she's his daughter. He always hated her, he never failed to show that. Everyone knew what happened behind closed doors and in front of everyone. Every day Isabella wishes, dreams, for a way out. Every time she sees an angel, coming to talk to Hades, she begs, begs for them to help her. 

They want to, but they also know the risks. They know they shouldn't mess with Hades, but they can't stand seeing the girl getting hurt and used. One night, when Hades was out and the angels came, dropping off more souls. They see Isabella sitting there, watching the doors. They made her promise, to be let go, to be saved she would become a guardian angel. She would have to earn her freedom, she would have to watch over a young adult who they knew would be in trouble. Making her promise not to become the evil her father holds, to become better. 

She promised, she promised on everything she had. When Hades came back they told him they were taking her, he let her go not caring about her. They took her out from the underworld and to "Earth", they gave her power and wings, to protect herself and the girl. They told her where to find her, what her name was, and not to show herself until the time was right. She tried asking how would she know but they disappeared into the darkness, she yelled out the question over and over, but it was silent. 

She headed over to where she would find the girl, testing out her wings. She landed next to the house and heard talking, she looked inside and saw a girl talking to her father. She watched them and saw the girl roll her eyes, she grabbed her coat and headed outside. Isabella watched her walk and slowly followed behind, making sure not to show herself.  She watched as the girl walked over to a house and knocked, a woman opening the door with an infant in her arms. The girl, Rosalie, went inside and took the infant from the woman. 

Isabella went close to the house and watched through a window, she watched as the girl held the baby in her hands a huge smile on her face. She felt in her gut that the girl was safe and climbed on a tree next to the house, that way she could still hear the girl and see her if she leaves. After a few hours she saw Rosalie walk out of the house, she gently got down and watched her walk home. She looked across the street and saw a group of men call for her. 

(Warning!!!!)

Rosalie slowly made her way over to them, one man grabbed her and pulled her into his side. He started talking about her body as the other men whistled, she tried pushing him away and walking away but he pulled her back with force. He threw his drink down and started to rip off her clothing, the men pulled her into a dark alley and threw their beer bottles on the ground where they then threw Rosalie. Isabella knew this was the moment she needed to protect her, she ran over and threw one of them across the alley.

She threw the others to the ground and punched them, hearing their bones crack under her fist. When she got to the one who touched Rosalie first, she kicked him in the crotch with all the strength she had. He flew into the wall and coughed up blood, the wall cracked behind him. She heard someone running towards the scene and saw Rosalie laying on her back, she had a gut feeling to let her get help. She flew up to the top of the building and saw a man run into the alley, faster than any human should be able to. He ran over to Rosalie and saw she was loosing blood, he whispered he was gonna help her before biting her wrist. 

Rosalie screamed in pain and Isabella had a feeling she shouldn't have done it, but she watched as he picked her up and started running. She followed close behind him, wondering how this human is running so fast and bit Rosalie. He went to a house that was away from the town, walking in and she could hear two other people, one woman and a man. She climbed onto a tree and watched through the windows, she saw the man who bit Rosalie lay her on the bed. He walked to the window she was in front off and she climbed down the tree so he wouldn't see her, he opened the window before leaving. She flew into the room and stayed silent, listening to the people in the house. She sat in the corner and watched the girl, looking at the bite slowly heal itself. 

Rosalie was in and out from consciousness, sometimes looking over at Isabella. Every time she looked at her she would try calling for her, Isabella would slowly get closer until she was sitting next to her holding her hand. She felt Rosalies body relax, and hears one of the people come upstairs, she quickly flies out the window and watches them. It was the one who bit her, he walks over to Rosalie and rubs her hand. Rosalie slowly opens her eyes, they're now a dark red. She quickly stands up and looks around, backing away from the man. He tries to calm her down and he hands her a blood bag and she tries to talk, he opens it and hands it to her. "It's deer blood, not human blood. Take it, it will soothe your pain." She takes it slowly and drinks it, wincing at the taste but drinks it all.

He tells her what she is, a vampire. Isabella listens closely and hears how he said he found her and the men that hurt her were already beaten almost to death. Isabella smiled to herself for that comment, she froze when Rosalie asked about the women who was with her. The man explained that no one was with her and they let her have space, Isabella tried climbing down the tree but slipped, Rosalie looked into her eyes and the man went to turn around to look but Rosalie stopped him. Isabella took a silent deep breath, the man told Rosalie she would have to hunt to find more deer and that his son could go with her. 

She told him no instantly and jumped out the window, saying she would be fine. She ran into the woods and after a few minutes, Isabella followed her. She ran behind Rosalie, she could have been faster but was slower to let Rosalie lead. They got to a clearing, Isabella stayed behind and watched as Rosalie looked around. "I know you're there and I know you were the one who saved me from them, there's no point in hiding." Isabella slowly walks towards her, Rosalie watches her. Luckily Isabella was able to hide her wings, she trusted the girl but wasn't ready to tell her what she was. "I saw them hurting you and I couldn't stand back, my name is Isabella." Isabella smiled at her, Rosalie smiled back.  

"My name is Rosalie, but I feel like you know that. I mean, you beat the shit out of those guys, you were in a tree watching me, I saw those wings, Bella." Isabella looked at her confused for a second, before smiling. "Bella, I think I like that more than Isabella. But fine, I was sent here to protect you, and I protected you, I will watch over you till I can't anymore." Rosalie ran over and shook Bella's hand, "Well, I hope I get to see you more often." She then ran off and Bella flew up to watch her from afar, making sure she and others were safe.