CHAPTER 6 IDK

Isn't the picture perfect? I just want to search xiao x venti matching pfp.

Venti again😔

The queen asked me to play the lyre since i told her i knew to play it well just a bit. We talked kinda about myself, what am i doing, or smt like that, she mentioned smt about being one with the wind, but she got cut of since we arrived in the castle, i saw the King in the gate welcoming the queen, i also saw the prince and princess ganyu.

Prince Xiao face looked so annoyed for some reason, is it because of me?, anyways the king asked the queen why did she bring me along, and she knows me, they talked for a while in the gate then princess ganyu pulled me and we talked, then we walked to go inside the castle.

When we got inside princess ganyu dragged me again to the garden, she asked her maids to prepare us a tea, then suddenly, the queen asked me to come there, i left princess ganyu and while walking, i bumped to Prince Xiao, but he really did bumped me on purpose. He looked so annoyed, Damn wtf did i do? Like for real-

Anyways i got in the court where i saw the queen or kings of every nation.

"Ah, Venti you are here, can i ask you something?"

"Ah your highness excuse me hehe~, ah yes your highness what can i do for you?"

"Could you take the paper in the carriage, i kinda forgot about it..."

"Ah, alright your highness, excuse me again..."

As soon i left i heard the King of Inazuma speak, he is saying, so when will you tell him about- he suddenly got cut of by the queen, about what? I said in my head.

I headed outside and grabbed the paper, seems a map, what are they talking about?, Well doesn't matter, like i need to know anyways. I gave the paper to the queen and she told me to continue talking to princess ganyu, well i did do what she told me.

I got back and saw princess ganyu talking to the ugly- i mean Prince Xiao, i kinda heard what are they talking about, so i hid for some reason so I won't disturb them;

"SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS YOU ACCIDENTALLY KISSED HIM, BAHAHAHA-"

"HAHA, very funny PRINCESS GANYU"

"OUCH, HAHAHAH, anyways does he know?"

"Well idk if he remembers, my lips got ruined-"

Suddenly while i was listening, i tripped since i kept moving, the prince got cut of and they where both surprised;

"What are you doing here?"

"Eh?, Uh- the queen sended me here and i tripped while walking hehehe-"

The prince left annoyed once again, stupid me. Then Princess Ganyu asked me if i heard what are they talking about, well i said no, i lied, but who are they talking about? Prince first kiss, and it's a boy. Well i also didn't care about that.

(Few hours 😔)

After a few hours the meeting is done, the queen called me and we still didn't leave? Why? Then;

"Ah, well that meeting was kinda long, oh and yeah Venti.. um can you play the lyre now?"

"Uh, here?"

"Ah- yes? Do you want in other place?"

"Ah, no, but i don't have my lyre.."

"Here, i borrowed this from the King..."