𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

Your age: 4

Summary: Eleanor has to attend an event, and calls Kate to babysit you, her little sister. You decide to resist a bit when she gives you a bath, a shenanigan which ends quite pleasantly.

---

"So, dinner's in the fridge, she just needs to take her sedatives, and give her a shower before bed, yeah?" Eleanor instructed, pulling on her coat.

"I can take care of a four-year-old, mom." Kate rolled her eyes. 

"Y/n, come and say bye to Mommy!" Kate called out, excited to babysit you. 

You came running down the stairs, grinning as Eleanor picked you up, saying, "Y/n, be a good girl for Kate, yeah?" She kissed your forehead and smiled, "Bye, girls. I hope I come back to see the house intact!"

"Bye, Mom!" Kate laughed, ushering her mother out.

The door closed and you looked at your sister. She smiled, "Come on, Y/n/n, let's go take a bath."

Unlike other five year olds, you loved baths. They were even better when Kate helped, because she let you use your abilities.

You giggled and ran up the stairs, saying, "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

"We'll see about that!" Kate laughed, running after you. You hid in her room, right under her bed. She saw your foot peeking out from under and gently tugged at it, pulling you out. You squealed as she tossed you onto the bed and relentlessly tickled you.

"KATIE STOP!" You laughed, squirming around.

"Are you gonna take a bath now?" She grinned, scooping you into her arms.

"Yes!" You giggled.

She took you to the bathroom, and was about to place you in the tub when you escaped her grip to hover mere inches above the still water. She sighed, "Y/n/n, get in the tub."

You shook you head vigorously, "Nope." And stayed floating around. She dumped you in the warm water of the tub, but regretted it a moment later when you summoned a small ball of water and dumped it on her head.

"Y/n what the--" She was soaked from head to foot, and her clothes were sticking to her body. "Goddamn it." 

You giggled and sat still while she washed you off, and fell asleep as she washed your h/c hair. She found it adorable, and kissed your wet cheek to wake you up as she said, "And done, Y/n/n. Let's dry you off." You grinned and yawned as she wrapped you in your favourite f/c towel, taking out outside into the room and placing you on the bed. 

"Wanna wear your Stitch onesie today?" She asked, opening your cupboard. You nodded eagerly and she giggled, "Alright. Stitch onesie it is." 

Once you were dried and changed, both you and Kate sat on the couch together, with you laying you head on her lap. She held you close, watching as your eyes slowly closed while 'The Parent Trap' played on the T.V, providing a sufficient amount of white noise. As an element bender, she'd noticed how you didn't like pin drop silence, and always helped you sleep by providing white noise. Whether it was humming a simple song, or just switching on the ceiling fan, letting the soft hum of its blades fill the room, it didn't matter, as long as you had some form of sound to keep you calm. 

She didn't realise she'd fallen asleep till after she woke up in the middle of the night, with a blanket on her body and with you wrapped in her arms like a slightly oversized teddy bear. 

"Sweet dreams, Y/n/n. I love you." Kate whispered, kissing your hair and falling back asleep.

---

*throws it around like confetti* FLUFF FLUFF AND MORE FLUFF.

I FCKING DIED WHILE WRITING THIS

TOO CUTE

Apologies if the ending didn't suit, tho.

AnyGAy

Feel free to request!

With love and hugs, 

Daisy Rose