The past

JISOO POV

This is a man that saved me that day, he turns out to be the president of the JHI group and how does he know that I like lily of the valley is my favorite flower is it a coincidence that is not possible because mostly they chose the red rose or other colors but strange how does he know?  I never told the interview about this either. He hands over me a flower bouquet "why are you looking at me like that?" He asks and returns to face the reporters "I just try to figure out what is the intention of a man beside me who tried to approached us and what is his real face behind that skin mask" I speak without staring at him.

At the same time, I hear a giggle from him "If you want to find out who exactly am I, why won't you ask yourself who do I look similar to someone that you have met three years ago?" After he said that, I feel uneasy luckily the MC announce that we can take a rest and separate to the makeup room.

"See you at the exhibition will begin in a little while" he winks at me and gets off the stage. I am in the makeup room but my soul has left my body. Someone tape my shoulder " Jisoo ah you should go and get change quick" my manager tells me to change to the second dress to attend the exhibition tonight" I smile at her and get the dress and change. Honestly, I don't want to attend this prom at all I want to go home and stay with Dalki but I have to.

When I enter the prom I get all the attention from the reporters same goes for some rich men. I greet the reporters a bit and let them take the pictures and I proceed to walk to my brother. Jae-Wook stays with some of his colleagues " Oppa" I hug his arm " Uhhh this is-" one of his colleagues point at me " this is Kim Jisoo, my sister" Oppa says, and pats my head.

All of his colleagues open their eyes in incredible bot believing me as his sister because he never introduced me to his colleagues. A man speaks up " Ohh secretary Kim you are lucky to have such a beautiful and smart sister" Jae-Wook laughed along with the same for me. Something bothers me behind my back I feel like someone is staring at me. I turn my back to see not one but two peoples who are staring at me a woman and a man. I just don't care about them and turn to talk with my brother and his colleagues.

AUTHOR POV

When Jisoo doesn't care about his presence at this moment he just let it slide, but then he looks at Min-Young beside him. He grins at her since she is looking at both of the siblings with half angry and half upset expressions. Hae-In approaches her " You like him don't yah?" she still doesn't take her eyes off Jae-Wook " What about you is it her? A woman that you told me?" both of them look at each other. Hae-In doesn't say anything but nods for her to know " Since when did you like him?" Hae-In asks her " since the day that nobody cared for my presence except you it's him who always there to protect me and gave me confidence"

FLASHBACK

A class of high school is full of joy by the girl's classmates bullying someone. " Gosh, she so ugly why won't you kill yourself even you were born in a wealthy family but it doesn't worth for you Park Min-Young," A girl says and laughing with her friends without knowing that her every word hurt a poor girl the most like a hundred knives stapes on her chest. Min-Young looks down and lets out her tears " Ohh are you crying oh poor you, hey Auntie go and buy us some milk" Same girl orders her " I want strawberry", " And for us, I want chocolate" The girl's friends say and act like they want to give her money but " Hey I forgot to take money from home, do you have any money with you?" Her friends shake their heads which means Min-Young has to pay her own money and buy the milk for them.

" You are rich just four bottles of milk it doesn't make you broke right?" Min-Young doesn't want any more problems just go and buy them milk. After she bought milk and comes back to the class to give them but everything is beyond her expectation. They start to spill the milk on her " I'm sorry Min-Young ahh It's my mistake my hand slipped " They laughed at her because she is ugly, they laughed at her because she is a toper of the class, they laughed at her because she is because they are jealous. Those girls want to continue to spill the milk but some grab her hand.

" Do you think it's fun to bully someone like this? are you bullying her because she is ugly? Smart? Rich? or because you don't have anything like her a bit but choosing to bully her instead to make you shine like a star?" A man says throwing her hand away " Jae-Wook what do you mean I just-" Min-Young looks at him "Jae-Wook?" He is a popular guy in this school he is popular because he is smart, good-looking and kind to everyone. Jae-Wook giggle " Just what? Just you guys are jealous of her? I tell you even if you want to bully everyone in this school it won't make you shine because you're just a flower who grew out of the mud don't pity yourselves more look at everyone here who likes you?"

The girls face turning red because they're angry " Jae-Wook how dare you talk like that to us don't you know who we are?" the girls ask " for me you guys are nobody so now get lost" They get out of the class " Are you okay?" he asks Min-Young and helps her to wash her face " yes am okay, thank you" He gives her his jacket and tell her to go washing. Since that day both of them become friends and decide to change her appearance for him and become the most beautiful girl in the school. He gives her more confidence to fight against the bully and become the hottest temper one like today. She likes him since day one but she doesn't tell him because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship if he rejects her.

END OF FLASHBACK

" Oh it's a sad story, cheer up friend tell him if you have the chance do not let it slide" Hae-In tapped her shoulder, and she node and both of them went to where the important guest are. On the other side, Hari is standing like a sculpture and sulking just looking at her face it can say she is angry. She watches Sung-Jae's every action he does above her hand we can boil water. Sung-Jae knows that she is watching him every step he does but he doesn't care just mind his business. The exhibition starts and all the guest prepare to buy the item " Boss here is your number" Sung-Jae hands Haw-in a number 66 " Why don't need it" He says to Sung-Jae " Every guest have one boss if you don't want just keep it yourself"

Jae-Wook and Jisoo when the exhibition starts they come to where Min-Young and Hae-In are. " Miss Park" Min-Young looks at him and smiles at Jisoo same goes for Jisoo then looks at Jae-Wook to introduce her. " Oh this is my sister Kim Jisoo, Jisoo this is my Boss Miss Park Min-Young" Both of bow to each other " And this is Mr. Jung Hae-In-" without let, Jae-Wook finishes his sentence Hae-In talks " Nice to meet you again Miss Jisoo" she looks at him a bit she doesn't want to reply but still respects "nice to meet you too" Jae-Wook looks at Hae-In he wants to ask since when both of them meet but he decides to let it slide. Min-Young and Jae-Wook have some work to do and leave Jisoo with Hae-In.

Both of them stay in silence a bit then Jisoo asks " Are you that man?"