The truth

Jisoo looks at him and asks again "Are you that man from three years ago?" How does she know that Hae-In is the man that she slept with three years ago and is the father of her son. The last time she took bath for Dalki she saw the golden ring on Dalki's neck and she take a look closely. On the ring has a name that written on it " Jung Hae-In" and she knows immediately what the name of Dalki's father is that's why she changes Dalki name to In-Hae. Hae-In looks at her in surprise but he manages to stay in silence and grab her hand to the place where not many people to talk and also dark just the moonlight them a bit just for them to each other face. Jisoo follows him

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Hae-In pats her hand a bit and Jisoo doesn't say anything just looks at him " How did you know it me?" He asks " the ring" A short response from her make him a bit cold " I know that you are surprised but please let me explain" He grabs her both hands and then looks at her eyes " No it's fine it's a mistake and it's the past we don't love each other all I care about is Dalki, he always wants to meet his father but sadly I don't know who his father is I chose to lie to him instead of telling him the truth now his dreams has come true" Jisoo speaks to him.

Jisoo plans to walk away but he hit her neck to make her unconscious. He supports her to not make her fall on the ground " I'm sorry for doing this to you but I have many things to talk to you I'm afraid that you don't understand me" he takes his phone out of his pocket and all his driver to drive him home, as for Sung-Jae he has to stay at the prom tonight he has to handle the work because Hae-In is not there anymore. Hae-In carries Jisoo in a bridal style and gets in the car immediately before something can happen.

HAE-IN HOUSE

when he arrives at his house all the maids are gathered to help " Master do you need me to prepare a room for this lady?" an old butler asks because she sees him carrying a woman in his arm " No need she will sleep in my room" He says and goes up to his room. All the maids look at each other because he brings someone home, after that accident . Hae-In puts Jisoo on his bed slowly then he caresses her face a bit and kisses her forehead before going to take a shower. Within 30 minutes after he comes out with only a towel wrapped around his bottom body showing an abdomen full of muscle and wet hair makes him more delicious * I mean charming 😁🌚*. He is drying his hair and at the same time he looks at Jisoo, she needs to change her dress to normal clothes" after he already dried his hair and going down to eat some dinner.

" Aunty please go upstairs to change her clothes for me, oh where is the kid ?" he asks the butler where Dalki is because something has picked him up and come here " Oh he is playing with other maids over there master"Hae-In looks at the room where Dalki is playing with other maids happily " Watch him well because since today tell all the maids we have new families members" the butlers look at him with question eyes " All you have to know is respect her and watch this little strawberry well, one more thing doublet the security not to make her runs away" All the butlers are nodding their heads and let him finish the dinner before walking away to do their task.

After his dinner, Hae-In goes to the room where Dalki is playing " Adjussi~~" little one shouts in excited and jumps to Hae-In " hmm how can you call me adjussi when I'm your dad?" He says and pinches his cheek softly because his son is too cute " Really?? You do not lie to me, don't you? because mommy said my father is working far away from us" he said and bow down in front of his father " Have your mother told you that I will come to you someday?" he grab Dalki's chin to look at him " Yes she said you will comeback to us" Hae-In smiles " Yes and now I am in front of you I will not go anywhere anymore because I will be a superhero to protect you and your mommy" After he finishes his sentence Dalki jumps to him and hugging him tightly like scare to lost his daddy again. " Daddy won't leave me and mommy again right ?" Hae-In looks at him and kisses both cheeks " No I won't go anywhere but now the problem is not me it's your mother is angry with me" He used this occasion to make up with Jisoo to go through their son help. " Don't worry daddy I will help you" Dalki still sitting on Hae-In legs like a baby. Hae-In is laughing along with him and they both play a bit before Dalki is tired he order the maids to take a bath for him and prepare a room for Dalki to sleep in tonight.

Hae-In comes to Dalki's rooms and reads him a fairy tale before sleep, just middle of the book he is already asleep. He smiles brightly by looking at his son sleeping his cuteness is overloaded, today is the best and happy day of his entire life. He comes back to his room and sees Jisoo is still sleeping. Unexpectedly, Jisoo moves her body and takes off the blanket because she feels hot not knowing that right now she is wearing a reveal lingering and showing Hae-In her smooth pair of leg make him gulps his saliva " Who told them to change her to a lingering damn". He takes a look at her a bit and shake his head to delete all his thought away ( what thought Mr. gentleman O_O) and cover her with the blanket. He wants to walk away because he can't sleep here otherwise he will be in trouble because of her.

He walks away but she pulls his hand to make him fall above her their face are close just one inch left can be touched. Jisoo has a nightmare so she pulls Hae-In to make his face close to her neck and smell her sweet vanilla scent full in his lungs. He gulps his saliva again now he lost control and starts to kiss her neck passionately, Jisoo lets out a small voice of moaning making Hae-In comes to his sense and stop all his activity. " Aish what are you doing Hae-In ah" He curses at himself when he sees some bleus marks on her neck, that's we call hickey, plus because he lost control of himself. He breaths out cover her with a blanket again and sleep beside her. In the middle of the night, Hae-In wakes up because he feels something go through his shirt.

He opens his eyes to see what is that thing but not a thing it our beloved Jisoo's hand she still closes her eyes " Is she has a nightmare? Why is she caressing my abdomen? what is she dreaming about? And who is she dreaming about? woohoo, not down there honey" He gets shook in the reason of Jisoo's hand start to caress the below part of his abdomen if he won't remove her hand away he will get in trouble. He pulls Jisoo in a hug and falls asleep together.