| Chapter 28: Research |

If anyone asked where you were? Two words. The Library. If anyone asked you why? Three words. Chamber of Secrets. You have been huddled up with books for a month and 3 weeks now. Hermione would join you occasionally but she would be either studying advance on other classes. You were too busy researching for any leads about the Chamber of Secrets and what is the monster that was there. Hidden and waiting to be release by the heir.

Fifty years ago as for what Harry and Ron said. Someone opened it and it happened to be Hagrid but you couldn't help but feel uneasy with this piece of information. Why would Hagrid open it? Why would he kill a mudblood?. It didn't seem right as Hagrid is such a nice sweet guy. You knew for a fact that he was frame but who would do that? That really got you thinking that's why you were either in the library in free period or the great hall and you will still be researching for a possible answer.

No one has seen you for awhile. You would disappear after classes and no one knew where you would go. You were a main suspect along with Harry and Snape was doing everything in his power to stop you being a suspect to others. Snape would scold you and lecture you of not being to huddled in the library but you never listened.

He knew he couldn't stop you with this research of yours. So, instead he had you research in his classroom. So if anyone asked where you were? Two words. Potions Classroom. It was closer to the Slytherin Common Room. The only bad thing about it is that the library was too far.

You always made sure, you brought enough books so you wouldn't tire yourself up by walking.

"You need to live this to the professors" Snape said from his desk checking papers.

"And what? Wait until everyone is petrified?" You asked sarcastically leaning your chin on the palm of your hand looking at your godfather who then looked up giving you a glare.

"You cant stop me"

"I know. You have a Gryffindor blood running through your veins" He said in a monotone voice.

"Why so bitter, godfather?" You asked teasingly while smirking. He sighed looking back down to the papers he was checking.

"Your failing potions" He said

"I'll catch up once I am done with this" You said

"I am starting to think the sorting hat was a mistake"

"That is like indirectly calling me a disgrace to the Slytherin name" You stated, pouting at Snape.

"You are"

"Uncle!" You whined

He smirked before laughing in amusement at your reaction.

"You and Malfoy have been quiet"

You raised a brow at this "He must be tired of bickering with me" You said frowning while reading the book.

"I don't think so. He came last night to my office asking if I knew where you were" Snape said looking up wanting to see your reaction.

Malfoy asking where I was? Oh, dude. That information will make my heart go BOOM BOOM

"Did he?" You said but it sounded like a question when you intended it to be sarcastic and sound like you didn't believe him.

"Oh, yes he did. He said he only saw you in classes" Snape said looking down while hiding his smirk.

"Pff, like I'll believe that dimwit is actually looking for me" You said denying it. Rolling your eyes at this given information.

"He doesn't care about me" You clicked your tongue

"Do you care about him?"

"And why should I? His a heartless git who thinks the world revolves around him" You said