⇢ ˗ˏˋ ten ࿐ྂ

i'll kiss the pain away. my love for you will always stay.

i'm not going to write full smut here in this chapter since i don't want to sexualize hyouma because he's a minor in the animanga and even tho he's aged up in this book i still can't do it if i write everything down, so bare with the "only make ou...

i'm not going to write full smut here in this chapter since i don't want to sexualize hyouma because he's a minor in the animanga and even tho he's aged up in this book i still can't do it if i write everything down, so bare with the "only make out session" and calculate 2 + 2.

you accepted yumis offer only very hesitantly, because you are never risk-free, no matter where you are. but at the moment, there would probably be no safer place than with her.

if you continue to travel around in world history, you will be caught sooner or later, that's for sure.

so you take yumis up on her offer, but you don't know how long you'll stay.

hyouma sits exhausted on the small, slightly dusty bed in the room that yumi has given you as a place to sleep. it is a small guest room that has never been used and is therefore not entirely free of dirt. nevertheless, it's better than anything you have stayed in so far and the safest one at that.

"i'm still speechless," your boyfriend murmurs, looking at you standing thoughtfully in the room.

he stretches out his arm to you and you let him pull you onto his lap. "why?" you ask, looking into his pink eyes, which are twinkling at you.

"you told yumi what was weighing so heavily on you. do you know how strong that is? i can't tell you how much i admire you for it." he strokes a few strands out of your face.

his touches trigger a gentle tingling in your stomach and his words a blush on your face.

"don't be so corny" you look to the side in embarrassment, but he doesn't even think to stop.

"that's just the truth baby" he pulls you closer to him. placing your hands on his chest, you can feel his heartbeat.

"i love you y/n," he utters the words that probably carry the most weight words can have. "i love you so incredibly much," he repeats, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

your scent makes his heart beat faster, your hands now running into his hair trigger a comforting feeling in his stomach.

"hyouma.." he looks up again, straight into your eyes. he is so close to you, yet not close enough. "i love you too" you whisper and lean forward towards him.

a small firework explodes in your stomachs as you feel each other's lips on yours. longingly, yet so carefully, as if the other were made of glass, you kiss. your hands move to his cheeks as he tightens his grip around your hips.

you deepen the kiss, pressing your bodies close together so that no sheet of paper fits between you.

your skin tingles, covered in goosebumps, everywhere the other touches you. gasping for breath, you break away from each other, looking deep into each other's eyes, only to receive confirmation once again of how much you want each other.