Mutual Satisfaction (Smut)

(Alright folks! Weeewoooweewooo! ⚠️ This is The smut chapter the down and dirty lol no but for real. This chapter contains smut. Read to your own desire. I warned you.

This was weird to write (I've never made smut so please if its terrible just shhhhh I know..) But ayyy anything for my readers. 😅

For those who are not interested in the smut. Move along to the next chapter. I promise nothing in this chapter is equivalent for the story. Nothing important happens. So you can skip this with no worries. Please don't traumatize yourselves.)

Freddy pulled away from the kiss, his half lidded eyes gazed into yours. He could see the pretty blush on your face and it made him smile.

He adored you so much, it made his systems cooling fans go on overdrive. Not only were you incredibly gorgeous and sexy, but your personality was adorable as well. Honestly your personality is what drew him in.

Right now though, looking down at you a desire sparked within him.

He knew your sexual curiosities, based on some things you've searched you liked the thought of light domination, and you also liked the idea of being praised. There was a few other things and Freddy had researched it all.

He already knew the general idea of sex but as he had researched these things he learned there was a little more to know about pleasing a woman.

And he grew curious himself.

He wondered if he could please you.

Obviously he wouldn't need anything in return as he didn't have the parts do to such things but... he could do other things, and he could do it for you and make you feel good.

And the thought of bringing you to pure ecstasy was alluring.

Perhaps... he could try some things?

You still had a couple of hours with him... so he had plenty of time.

"Yn... do you mind if we try something? As always the moment you tell me to stop I will do so but... I don't want you to know what I'm doing... I want you to just focus on the sensations and what I do as I do it...if that makes sense?" Freddy's voice was low, as your faces were still inches apart and speaking Any louder was unnessary.

"I trust you, so yes.. I'll play along for whatever you're wanting to try.."

"Mm. Good."

He went back to kissing you. This was different though. The intensity and feeling behind the kiss was more passionate than it had been before.

His hand that was gripping your hip moved slowly to the small of your back, while his other went to the hem of your shirt and he still in a slow steady pave lifted up to cup one of your breasts. You had a bra on however, you still shivered from the coldness of his metal 'skin'. That didn't mean you didn't enjoy the sensation, quiet the contrary as a small gasp escaped from your lips.

With a devious smile Freddy massaged your breast while also trailing kisses down your jaw and to your neck, he was gentle around your bruises and went further down to your collar bone.

He could sense your heart racing, and it made him smirk. He loved kissing you, your skin was soft and warm and he liked when he made you shiver.

You watched Freddy using his shoulders for support.

You were feeling fidgety. You didn't know what he was going to do, which that in itself was all the more exhilarating to you, but obviously you could tell where he was taking things.