CHAPTER 10: Thief

Sejal's pov

I entered my room

I entered my room. Yeah, actually this is my room now. I am going to stay here for six months. I liked this room very much. The bed is so soft and there is a small window near my bed. I opened the window every night and stared the moon for hours.

I don't know why dadu gave me a pityful look while he saw the room. He also asked me if this room will be okay for me or not. According to him, the room is very small. But for me this is amazing. Back to dadiya's place, i slept under the stair. I have no room over there. Infact i have no bed. I used to sleep in a mattress at the floor. Only two rooms are there. One for dadiya and another one for bhaiya and bhabhi. When i was small, i slept with Dadiya but after getting admission into the medical College, i slept alone. Because i study till midnight. So dadiya's sleep will get disturbed. That's why i slept under the stairs.

Now you can understand why I'm so much happy after getting this room. But i missed my dadiya so much. I'm staying here for 2 weeks now. I regularly went to meet her but then i come back here every night.

Sometimes i just think with so much surprise about the current state of my life. So many things happened within one month. I have got married to a stranger who hates me unconditionally. Still the memory of that night is so much fresh in my mind. The way he abused me verbally and physically is enough to scare me even in my sleep. Sometimes even i became scared of staying in the same premises as him. But then i thought about Prisha mam's words. She assured me that he will never abuse me further. May be he did all that because he was drunk.

After our marriage i have searched a lot about him and he appear as a reputed man of our society. He has no stains on his career, no link up rumours, no fraudulence nothing. He is also engaged with so many charitable trust. Infact i have gone through his social media profiles and he appeared as a happy man. Though most of his happiness has been found with Prisha mam. They travelled a lot. Most of his photos are of travelling abroad. I enjoyed in watching those photos. Their world is really different from mine. They are rich and they can fulfil their every dreams. One day my dream will also become true.

Every night i draw the design of my dream NGO which i will start for the poor kids. Infact i have drawn the pattern of the house. The poor and orphan kids will stay there. First i need to buy a property and then the dream house will be build one day. I slept by imagining those upcoming days.

Next morning i woke up with a small smile. I saw a beautiful dream last night. I have seen that i have finally able to build that house and I'm working there all busy. Dadu, dadiya,,nilima was also there. They were working too much for the kids. But only one part of the dream is making me shocked.

I saw him!! Yes, i saw him also working with me there. He has a charming smile over his face and he was talking with me so gently. I was feeling so much happy with his presence.

I hold my head and closed my eyes. I can analyse dreams very well. I know why i have seen that dream. Last night i was making design of that Orphanage and also scrolling his photos. These two things mixed up and appeared in my dream. But the shocking part is why i was feeling happy with him? I have read that people's real feelings appeared in their dreams very well. So, does that mean i likes him?