Chapter-6 Are we

Authors POV

Chitra is going to pick up Sanvi from the hospital.

While driving she is thinking about her conversation with Sanjay.

Actually Chitra did know about Sanvi’s past a little bit but she doesn’t want to disclose it to anyone because it is the biggest secret of Sanvi’s life. Sanvi doesn’t want anyone to know about her past and she wants to get rid of those memories from her life.

Sanvi trusted Chitra very much that’s why she shared her secrets and Chitra has to keep it as a secret. As a friend she doesn’t want to break Sanvi’s trust by any means.

Sanvi is waiting for Chitra infront of the hospital, soon Chitra came and Sanvi composed herself in co-pilot seat.

They went home.
"I completed dinner you have to eat alone today my dear", Chitra said lovingly.

"I don’t want to eat alone please accompany me", Sanvi said while pouting like a kid.

While Sanvi is eating, Chitra asked her about Sanjay.
"He is such a gentleman, Chitra, I like his character very much. He is very humble", Sanvi said in a single breath.

It is the first time Chitra witnessing that Sanvi talking about a guy this happily.

A little hope arose in Chitra’s heart. May be Sanjay has chances, Chitra said to herself.

Sanvi is 26 years old but not dated with a single man. She doesn’t fell in love with anyone in these 26 years. Love is is not my cup of tea..  That's her answer when anyone ask her about love.

Next day Abhi and Sanjay having breakfast in Sanjay’s villa. While they are eating Abhi got a call from Chitra. He said, ok on the phone.

"Chitra asked us to meet her in the good morning coffee shop near hospital where Sanvi work's",  said Abhi.

"Ok", Sanjay replied.

Chitra is waiting for them in the coffee shop, soon they arrived. They started chatting after ordering coffee.

"I think you have a chance Sanjay you can try for her. she has a positive opinion on you", Chitra said happily to them. She informed them how Sanvi responded about Sanjay yesterday.

Sanjay's eyes widened due to happiness. "But I met you here today is to discuss about something", Chitra said making them alert.

"What?" Both the men asked unison.

"Sanjay you have to meet her often in order to pursue her".

"I am also thinking the same Chitra but I can’t find a way to meet her often", Sanjay said frustratingly.

"I have an idea", she said seriously. "What?" Sanjay asked curiously.

"This weekend Sanvi is going to meet the children whom she adopted. Actually we both are going but now I will tell her that I have a meeting with a client so I can’t accompany her and she has to go alone. I will tell her like this then you can continue further drama", Chitra said playfully.

While the trio talking, suddenly they heard Sanvi's voice from behind. "Hey guys why you all are here? What are you talking about Sanvi asked?"

Why I always meet her unexpectedly, Sanjay thought.

They saw Sanvi coming near them, so they stopped talking.
"why you are stoped talking as soon as you saw me? Are you hiding something from me", Sanvi asked suspiciously.

"Nothing Sanvi", they replied.

"Why do we hide something from you darling", Chitra said and winked.

"Hi Sanjay", you also here Sanvi asked.

"Yes, just passer by", Sanjay gave her a bright smile.

"Why are you here alone?  isn’t working hours", Sanjay asked Sanvi.

"I have just completed a surgery which is very complicated after that I am tired so came here for a coffee to relax", said Sanvi.

Both the men went to bring coffee while the girls were talking.
"I have an important meeting with a client on Saturday my dear. I think I am unable to accompany you on that day", Chitra informed as they planned.

"Its ok Chitra I will go by myself", Sanvi assured her.

Sanjay and Abhi brought coffee. They talked for a while then Chitra and Abhi stood up to leave.

"We are going for a shopping you can have your coffee", chitra said.
"You can go after finishing coffee na", Sanvi replied.

"No, its important Sana bye…", saying that she and Abhi left leaving Sanjay and Sanvi alone.

"Are we met before", Sanvi asked while thinking deeply.
When she saw him it felt like she met him before. He is looking familiar yet stranger to her.

"No why?" Sanjay replied.
He lied fluently because he wants to know that she still remembered or not.

"I am getting a feeling like I saw you somewhere else", said Sanvi.

"Where? "

"I don’t remember", she said with a pout.

She is very cute in pout, Sanjay thought.

"Chitra said that you adopted five girls and paying for their education. that’s great Sanvi, you are very kind", Sanjay said.

Sanvi smiled and said, "I am not that kind Sanjay".

"Tell me about you Sanjay do you have a girlfriend?" Sanvi asked with a smile.

Yes and that’s you my angel he thought to himself’... "No", he said to her

"Come on Sanjay Don’t lie you are such a handsome man and you are quite rich... you don’t have a girlfriend? You think I can belive it", she said playfully.

"It's true Sanvi, I really don’t have one".
They are talking and laughing heartfully.

While having coffee they chatted about a lot of things. they are getting along well. She continuously smiling seeing her like that he also smiled happily.

Even though She was smiling, there was unexplainable sadness in her eyes, He can sense that.

"What are your plans on this weekend", Sanjay asked.

"Nothing much, I am going to meet those five children whom you mentioned earlier and from there to a garden which is owned by our house owner. Whenever I am free or tired I will go to that garden to relax".

"Do you like nature very much?" he asked.

"Actually I like gardening and plants very much", she replied.

"Going alone?"

"Yes, actually Chitra said she will come but she has a meeting with a client on that day so she is unable to come and I am going alone", Sanvi replied.

"Can I accompany you?" Sanjay asked expectantly.

"Will you come with me?" Sanvi questioned excitedly
"but you have your works Na", she said sadly.
She liked his company very much. Usually she doesn't get close to anyone that easily but in his case she is not uncomfortable which surprised her.

"No, I am free and I can accompany you. I really want to see the children you adopted".

"Ok then we will go together", Sanvi said happily.

While they are talking Sanjay phone vibrated. He picked up the call, "when? How?" He asked tensly and stood up to go.

***

Hello beautiful people😍

hope you like the chapter... ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions💕

Bye and take care💜