more than a betrayal

╔═══ * .·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾.·:·. * ═══╗

"No longer a danger to herself
or others. She made up her mind
and laced up her shoes.. She could
do anything she wants to do."

╚═══ * .·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾.·:·. * ═══╝

 * ═══╝

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I push Druig's hands off of me as I gather myself and push all my feelings down. I stand up and sit on the desk as I say "I have to go find Makkari before he does."

Phastos says "Ikaris will only hurt you, it's not wise to leave."

I shake my head and say "I wasn't asking."

I walk past Phastos and Sersi and Druig says "Gaia."

I ignore him as I continue walking and Thena says "I'll go with her."

I continue walking as Thena pushes off the wall to follow me out. I huff a breath of air as I step into the sand. I run my hands down my face and Druig says "I don't know if the two dementia patients should be alone together."

Kingo nods and says "You're right.. And besides, Ikaris is... a different person then I thought he was. They aren't safe with him out there."

Thena grabs my shoulder as I look to the sky with my eyes closed. Attempting to hold my chaotic life together. She says "Deep breaths."

I shake my head and say "Not now Thena."

She nods and I sigh loudly. "I have to find Makkari." She nods and says "Let's find her then."

I nod and briefly feel small relief set in. I grab Thena's hand and say "They said I could fly."

"Yes, and you still can."

I push off the ground still holding firmly to Thena's hand as we slowly lift off the ground.

Thena smiles and says "You're getting the hang of it." I smile to her lightly and say "Makkari would be?"

Thena shrugs and I let my body lead the way. She watches me intently as we make our way back towards the amazons. Thena looks to the surroundings as she feels the deja vu set in.