Extra Seven: Misunderstanding: Say I Love You For The First Time (The End)

"Young master, Master Fan called saying that there is a business banquet tonight and will be back late."

As soon as Chu Xiao got home, Uncle Li told him that Ling Fan called.

A large-scale business project was going to be launched. This was not the first time Ling Fan had called home for a leave.

Hearing that, Chu Xiao was stunned and then asked, "Did he say when he will come back?"

"No, he only said it might be very late." Uncle Li said. Looking at the expression on Chu Xiao's face, he could roughly tell their young master was a bit mad, so he tried to speak for Ling Fan, "You know, it’s all for the company..."

"Uh, I got it," Chu Xiao replied lightly and went upstairs.

When he got upstairs, he still looked a bit sullen.

Of course he knew that Ling Fan was very busy recently and he also knew why he was so busy.

After Ling Fan graduated, Chu Xiao had handed the Chu Group and the branches over to him, and Ling Fan was also building his own business empire.

Now, Chu Xiao only needed to help Ling Fan deal with some other things, so he was not that busy.

Seeing that big boy grow up step by step, and seeing his man becoming stronger and stronger, Chu Xiao was naturally gratified and proud.

But...Seeing Ling Fan being so busy, aside from feeling a little sorry for him, Chu Xiao also started to feel bad…

Besides, even if he wanted to ask for a leave, shouldn’t he directly call him?

Chu Xiao clenched his teeth, but what he didn't know was that Ling Fan did this because he didn't want Chu Xiao to call back home again.

Besides, as Ling Fan knew he didn’t like that kind of commercial social activities, he tried to block as many as he could for him.

Seeing Chu Xiao go upstairs, Uncle Li shook his head. However, after a sigh, he went to be busy.

Of course he knew what was happening between those two. But, this thing could only be solved by themselves.

At night

Ling Fan did come back very late.

At least, by the time he came back, Chu Xiao was already asleep.

Watching Chu Xiao lying beside him, Ling Fan showed a rare and satisfied smile on his face.

Then, he carefully climbed onto the bed, carried Chu Xiao into his arms through the quilts, then greedily breathed in his breaths.

However, Chu Xiao moved a little.

"Did I wake you up?" Ling Fan asked as he felt Chu Xiao's body squirming slightly.

"Mm," Chu Xiao replied flatly. In fact, he hadn’t fallen asleep at all, he just didn’t want to talk to this guy.

"Sorry, continue sleeping then."