38

Arabella slept restlessly as her nightmares continued. They had been happening non-stop for days, every since her argument with Sirius. She had no clue what they were or what they meant.

They were repeating. A women in dark robes seemed to be holding children hostage, she was a witch. But not one like all the students at Hogwarts, she was different.

Arabella was different. That makes you the Scarlett witch. That's what the women said to her every night in her nightmares. It's your destiny to destroy the world.

In her dreams she constantly saw herself kneeling besides a dead Sirius... was it her fault? Did she kill him? Was it her fault?

It's your destiny to destroy the world.

The words kept repeating themselves in her head as she woke up in a cold sweat. It was her destiny to destroy the world.

She stood up out of bed and made her way out of her room. Her breathing was fast, and she felt as if she wasn't getting any air at all. Tears were streaming down her face uncontrollably as she walked quickly up the stairs to the small tower at the top of the Gryffindor dorms, a secret tower that she had found with Sirius earlier this term.

As she reached the tower she felt weak, she couldn't breathe. She grasped her chest in a panic. She was destined to destroy the world. She was going to kill the man she loved. She was going to kill Dumbledore. She was going to work with the dark lord. She was going to destroy the world.

Her nightmares continued to run through her head as she sobbed grasping her head now.

"Stop stop please stop!" She whisper yelled at herself as her brain kept replaying the nightmares.

Memories of a dead Sirius flashed in her mind multiple times causing another sob to leave her body. She was breaking slowly, and couldn't tell anyone.

She let out a heartbreaking scream and fell to the floor, red energy exploding all around her causing the windows in the tower to burst into shards of glass. She looked around and saw the broken windows around her, "no no no." She said looking at the windows she broke. She sobbed as she stayed on the floor in a ball as her hands continued to stay grasped around her head, her fingers dug into her head as she tried to stop the dream from filling her mind.