fourteen

We are at her living room and Ms. Sana immediately started to teach me for remedial class. We're not yet starting but i couldn't focus.

"I'll give you an answer sheet later, okay?" Ms. Sana smiled.

"Y-Yes." I nodded.

Ms. Sana continued to teach me the lesson.

She's really unreal, every detail of her features are so pleasing.

I can't believe she's just 2 years older than me yet she's my professor.

"Hey, are you listening?" Ms. Sana stopped my thoughts.

"A-Ahh, sorry." I shook my head.

"Listen, okay? I won't be able to teach you again after." She sighed.

I nodded and really listened to her. Seriously, i understood the lesson even better now.

Ms. Sana has been coughing for many times now, i should do better or she'll get more sick because of me.

"We're done." She smiled weakly.

"Thank you, Ms. Sana. I think you should get some rest now." I stood up.

"No, no. Don't *cough* mind me." She shook her head and stood up.

"You're sick, please change first and i'll get you medicine." She was about to insist but i told her. I helped her to bring her things to her room.

"You're really sick." I touched her forehead when she lied down.

She's kind of shivering so i covered her with her blanket. I immediately searched for some medicine and made her a warm soup.

I noticed she's a neat person, her house is not very messy and very organized. Must have been also the reason she's really tired, i think she always clean the house alone.

As i made a soup for her, i cleaned her kitchen just like how I saw it the first time.

After making soup for her, I went to her room quietly and noticed she's sleeping already.

"I guess you're really tired huh." I put the soup on her side table and whispered. She's in deep sleep, slept fast because she's really tired.

I think she's really sleeping now, so i should leave the medicine and soup beside her. Of course, i won't forget to leave her a note.

I slowly touched her forehead and she's still hot, well i'm no one but just a student so i don't have the obligation to take care of her, sadly. I quietly left so she won't woke up.

MS. SANA POV

I think i have fallen a sleep, i can't move freely since my body still hurts. Looking around, I searched for Y/N.

"Y/N?" I shouted for three times but it seems that Y/N already left as I saw the medicine and warm soup with a note on my side table.

'Please don't forget to eat healthy and take your medicine. Thank you for the remedial class, Ms. Sana. I learned a lot, truly. Get well soon :>'

Y/N cooked for me and left a note, seriously? That's so sweet. I can't fall for my student but i can't help it, our age is just 2 years apart and there's nothing wrong with that. The only problem is,

I'm a professor

and

Y/N is a student.

We all know that a student-teacher relationship is prohibited, but...

I'm already falling.

What am i supposed to do now?

________________

to be continued...