ɨռʄօʀʍǟȶɨօռֆ

Here are more pieces of information about the fanfic.

✷ In this fanfic, instead of the reader being represented by Y/N, I'll simply leave a blank space for you to fill with a name of your choice. I decided to do this because it's always difficult for me to change Y/N to my name, for me Y/N is just another character, not me. So in this fanfic, it'll be a blank space so you can easily fill it with a name. Ex: "Hey _____! How are you?". If it's worst for you like this, please tell me. Depending on how many people feel bothered by this I change it back to Y/N ♡

✷ The love interest, Glitchtrap, will have some yandere behavior. If you don't like this kind of content I recommend you not read this fanfic.

✷ In this fanfic, Glitchtrap is just a virus created by a part of Spring trap's suit's system that was added to the game. He's not the real William Afton, he's just a representation/recreation of him, even though he has memories of everything the original purple guy did.

✷ With Glitchtrap being the virus he is, he can enter different electronic apparel, like TVs, phones, tablets, computers, and all around this type of electronics, as well as multiply himself in those platforms.

✷ Please do not make comments saying things like "that's is not ____'s backstory" or "that is not _____'s personality". If it's different from the original it's because I made changes so it fits better in the scenarios and plot.

✷ I'll do my best to keep the fanfic as customizable as possible, that is, in terms of appearance and likes. As well as to keep it gender neutral.

✷ I'll try to not, accidentally, change POVs out of nowhere, for example:
"(Your POV)
I did this... Then that. Then you suddenly stopped.. and you fell"

If I end up doing this, please tell me so I can fix it.

✷ I promise I will not make a bad/sad ending. I hate when there is a bad ending, especially when it is the only ending, so I will not make one.

✷ English is not my first language, so if there are any grammar/spelling errors please let me know so I can fix them to learn and not repeat them, at least try to. This will be an interesting experience to learn and improve my writing skills.

✷ I will be accepting suggestions for future chapters so if you have any ideas that you want to share, don't be shy and tell me. I'll also give credits to the person who had the idea at the end of the chapter.

✷ It's still not decided whether or not there will be lemon chapters in this fanfic, the probabilities of having and not having are both 50%. But if I do end up writing lemon chapters they will not be important for the plot and I will always give a warning so everyone knows what is the following content about, So it's up to you whether to continue or skip the chapter.

✷ None of the arts of the book/chapter covers belong to me. None of the FNAF Characters belong to me.

✷ There will be cursing throughout, most likely, the whole story.

✷ The story will not stay in the game course and might have some details different from the original.

✷ No transphobic or homophobic behavior. There will be homosexual characters and couples, if you don't like that then I recommend you not read my story. Also, any type of hate for either the characters or me will not be accepted.

✷ Some things in the story will be based on what is currently known about the help wanted part of the lore, but of course, I'll also modify some things, and create my own characters' backstory and their personality traits, as well as their tastes.

✷ I will always put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter when necessary.

✷ I'll try to write only mid-long chapters since I do not like really short chapters, so it might take a longer time to update. All the chapters will have at least 10 pages (on paging mode). It's a bit long but not too much so you readers don't get tired/bored.

TW: mental health

I would like to already warn all of you readers that I will try to update the story frequently but if I am not able to do so it is either because I am feeling emotionally bad, due to depression, or because I am really busy, but I'll always try to update the story since I love writing. I'm also not planning on leaving it unfinished, so don't worry about that.

TW: traumatic situations (r*pe and all around)

I noticed that it is quite common to have people making jokes about r*pe in some fanfics and I will already warn you that I do not accept that, and if you still make that "jokes" I'll need to take measures. If you find any of those comments that I didn't delete, let me know so I can do it as soon as possible.
I also do not tolerate any "jokes" about topics like pedophilia, abuse, and all this kind of stuff.
If there is anything extremely disturbing and/or that you find offensive in my fanfic, please tell me right away.

I want this to be a safe and comfortable place for all my readers so do not ruin it with your disgusting behavior.

✷ Please do not steal any of the covers or ideas from any of my books! If you find out that someone had done that, please tell me right away!

✷ Thank you for reading all the information and warnings. Now you can read the actual story, enjoy!

✷✷✷

Start of the story: 29th January 2022
End of story: ---