The Deal

Last night after Elijah did his disappearing act I went grocery shopping for meal prep today. I figured if I want to get strong I have to treat my body well by eating good. On the drive home from Elena's secret suicide mission I found a bunch of recipes on Pinterest to make. For breakfast I just made a bunch of protein french toast with fruit on the side. Bonnie is over hanging out with Elena upstairs, I think her and Jeremy might be dating. If it makes them happy I definitely approve. "BREAKFAST IS READY YOU WHORES!" Bonnie comes walking down the stairs "Hey Bon Bon I made french toast help your self. There is also coffee brewing as we speak and a shit ton of fruit."
"Thanks Eva I will take you up on that. Me and Jeremy are testing your sister."
"Oh on what? Is this about her suicide plan? Plus are you dating my brother?" She looks at me surprised.
"No we aren't dating! Why would you think that?"
"Because you are always at my house even when Elena isn't here and you sure as hell weren't hanging out with me you little bitch." She sighs,
"I haven't known what to do about him. I know he has feeling for me and honestly I feel something too. I just didn't know how to talk to you and Elena about it. "
"Well you have my support. I don't care as long as you both are happy. But just know if you hurt my baby brother I will fuck you up." Bonnie laughs then Elena comes running down the stairs with her keys in her hand.
"Elena you can't leave yet I made breakfast! You will sit and eat with your amazing twin."
"Where are you going?" Bonnie asks my sister.
"Um, to see Stefan."
"You're lying"
"No, I'm not."
"Really? Tell your face."
"Seriously Elena you're a terrible liar."
"Are you serious?" Elena asks as Jeremy starts coming down the stairs.
"She took the moonstone."
"Come on can't we just go enjoy the food."
"How did you...?" I roll my eyes and go back into the kitchen to eat alone. I ate all my food then packed the left overs up. Off to the gym I go.

After my personal trainer session I took a shower and changed into a baggy t shirt and shorts

After my personal trainer session I took a shower and changed into a baggy t shirt and shorts. I'm sitting on Jerebear's bed with him "What do you want for dinner? And do we know who's all going to be here?"
"Can we order pizza?"
"Are you serious Jer we eat pizza everyday! I'm offering to make you food, What do you want?"
"Pizza" I smack the back of his head.
"I hate you." I say leaving his room and flipping him off.
I go into my room to grab a joint and lighter. Then open my window and climb onto the roof. I sit down and start smoking it. Once I'm done I climb back into the house and change cloths. Jenna texted me earlier, some writer dude is coming by tonight to look through my mom's files from the Historical Society. So no pajamas for me, boo! I'm going to the tea party in a few days, it was important to my mom so I try to go to as many of the historical society events as I can without being too miserable. I brush my teeth extremely well. After I walk down the stairs and see Damon siting next to Elena with his arm across her shoulders, I plop down next to him as he says
"Yeah, that...I didn't tell him."
"Why not?"
"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said." Jeremy then enters the room and sits in between me and Damon.
"Where is Bonnie?" Damon asks him.
"I thought she was meeting you." Jeremy responds.
"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Elena patrol."
"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?"
"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."
"Demon Salvawhore did you forget she's our friend or do you just not care? I'm going to go with the latter. I will pour vervain into every single blood bag and bourbon bottles in your house if anything happens to Caroline!" I yell at Damon.
"She's high. She was smoking on your roof when I got here."
"You snitch ass blood sucking leach."
"Well talk about that later Eva. Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena scolds me. God I get she came out 10 minutes earlier but she isn't my mother. Damon's phone rings then he says.
"Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice." He answers his phone and stands up.
"What? What why? What girl? That's not good. Where are you? I'm on my way. Change of plans. You babysit."
Jeremy lays across Elena leaving me squished to the arm of the couch unless I want his stinky nasty feet touching me. As if!
"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't." Damon says then Elena throws a pillow at him and Jeremy starts laughing. Then she pushes him off the couch.