52. License

"May I...??" Nandini asked looking at Manik's parents and then at Manik while they nodded in yes and Manik was in tears.

She raised her eyebrows at him and he nodded with a smile extending his right hand.

"One sec..." They turned to the voice and it was Cabir.

"One happy moment...without me..." He exclaimed and hugged his sister making Manik roll his eyes.

"I thought you would be late bhai..." She said and Manik asked with a frown "You asked him to come...??"

She nodded in yes and replied "He said he has to meet someone and can't join us early in the morning...I asked him to come whenever he can...as early as possible..."

"Chalo chalo...Go on..." Cabir said clapping his hands and took out his mobile to capture the moment as Nandini slid the ring in Manik's right hand ring finger.

"Say it..." All three whispered to her and she blushed looking at Manik.

He waited folding his hands against his chest and she bent her head down saying "I...I Love You...My Forever..."

He smiled with his moist eyes and hugged her tight forgetting about others presence. He pecked on her forehead once they broke the hug and she blushed seeing everyone.

"Aunty...I'm damn hungry..." Cabir said rubbing his stomach making them laugh and Anjali moved to kitchen.

Nandini followed her to help but she said with a smile "If you want to give me company, you can...But no need to help...Maid will come to help..."

"Maa" Manik called out from living room and his mother eyed Nandini to check on him.

"Jii" Nandini came to him and he said with a smile "Ask maa to prepare Thalipeeth na...It's been long time..."

She smiled at her foodie and returned to kitchen to say "Maa...Unko thalipeeth chahiye it seems..."

"Kisko beta...??" She asked while preparing curry for lunch.

Nandini looked here and there on what to answer and getting silence as an answer, Anjali looked at her and asked "Papa ko...??"

She nodded in a no and Anjali asked "Manu ko...??" and she nodded in yes.

"You won't take his name...??" She asked being amused while Nandini nodded in yes making her chuckle.

"Nandu...Manik is calling you...You go...I'll help aunty..." Cabir said and his mother too asked her to leave. She came to living room only to see his father going through already read newspaper.

She fidgeted her fingers and called out hesitatingly "P...Papa..."

He put down the paper with a smile and said "Nandu beta...You need anything...??"

"Jii...Wo...Wo kaha hai...??" She asked and he frowned and asked "Koun wo...??"

She gulped and looked around and he caught the answer and asked "Manik...??"

She nodded her head quickly making him smile and pointed his room upstairs. She mumbled a thank you and jogged towards his room as his father chuckled.

She knocked on the door and once it opened, she was pulled inside with a jerk and Manik locked the door behind her. Before she could freak out, he crashed his lips on hers making it hard for her to breath. It took some time for her to compose and respond and his hands gripped her waist.

He lifted her legs to lock around his waist without breaking the kiss and moved towards his bed. He placed her slowly on the bed and parted himself to look at her flushed face with swollen lips.

He turned her to check her back and asked "Doesn't this have a zip...??"

She chuckled and turned to look at him and nodded in a no. He twisted his lips and asked "How to remove without tearing it...??"

She gasped in shock and replied "Maa and papa are downstairs..."

"I know...We have the permission, approval and license now..." He said lifting her top above her shoulders and she cooperated. He carefully undressed her while dropping kisses on her exposed body and muffled her moans into his kisses as they finished their quick session.

He wore his jeans and moved to his cupboard and got her a towel. He took a quick shower and changed into some casuals that he has in his room and told her to freshen up. He left the room to go downstairs and she locked the door. She wrapped the towel and took her shower and wore the same clothes, brushed her hairs and came down to see Manik and his mother placing dishes on the table for lunch and Cabir was on some call.

Manik winked at her making her blush and she helped his mother to set the table for lunch. They had their lunch with many topics right from their neighbor's dog to Nandini's job and Manik's dubbing session the next day.

The younger ones sat in the living room while Manik's parents went to their room for an hour nap which was their daily routine. Cabir got a call and excused himself and went to the garden leaving Manik and Nandini.

"You know...I'm so happy today...I mean so so so so happy..." He said side hugging her and she smiled seeing his charming smile. He kissed on the side of her head and they separated with a jerk when they heard someone clearing their throat to gain their attention.

The lady clapped her hands slowly while taking every step and seeing Manik stand at his place, Nandini too stood looking at them in confusion.

"So she is the one...?? Your mystery girlfriend...??" She asked making Manik roll his eyes.

Ignore mistakes...

Keep guessing who can that be...

Guys, please try to understand that the world is right now in a position where we have to keep a check on our closed ones...Talk to them frequently...Rather than concluding they are busy or avoiding you, take your first step to talk to them...

Uncertain lives that we are living...Have some empathy...

Never knew 'POSITIVE' would be so sulking and will wait for 'NEGATIVE' right now...

Stay safe guys...