| Chapter 30: I'm here, I'm back |

It was now the end of the year. The year has pass by with new adventures for the Golden Team. Another plan of Voldemort got intervened in.

Through out the days of you being petrified. Malfoy stayed by your side and took care of you. Madam Pomprey's heart warmed at this. Malfoy, a sadistic mean bully coming to the Hospital Wing to look after his enemy, You. She said no word to anyone. Staying silent as she watch the beauty of young love that was in front of her.

Soon, everything went back to normal. As you were unpetrified. You sat there on the Hospital Wing as Madam Pomprey tended to both you and Hermione. You looked at her who was still a little shaken up.

"How?" Hermione asked

"Truth?" You asked as she nodded

"I love research papers" You smiled making Hermione laugh at this.

"You and me both" She winked making you laugh at this. Malfoy who was about to enter the Hospital wing stopped after hearing your laughter. He leaned on the wall as he listened to you and Hermione talk to each other.

"How did you get petrified?"

"I got worried. I didn't see you. Honestly thought Malfoy said something to make you late to dinner again" Hermione explained her side. Your lips went on a thin line.

"Oh" Those where the only words that you uttered.

"I need to tell you something" You said suddenly earning her to raise a brow but she gave you her full attention.

"Malfoy-" You were cut off by Madam Pomprey.

"What are you doing, Mr.-" Madam Pomprey was cut off by fast thumping footsteps. It seemed like whoever Madam Pomprey was talking to made a run for it.

"Who was it, Madam Pomprey?" Hermione asked curious. She looked at the two of you.

"Peeves" Madam Pomprey said having a look saying that she was so done with the ghost. This earned you and Hermione to laugh completely forgetting about the conversation the two of you were just having.

Meanwhile Malfoy run and run. He couldn't believe that he got caught by Madam Pomprey. He just hoped that the woman didn't tell you anything. Malfoy bumped into someone.

"Going somewhere, Malfoy?"

He froze slowly look up to come face to face with Snape yet he didn't say anything.

"Visited potter like usual?" Snape asked with his monotone voice. Malfoy's eyes widen.

"How did you know?" Malfoy asked in surprised because as far as he knew. No one knew that he visited you after classes.

"You cant keep anything from me, Mr. Malfoy after all I am her Godfather"

Malfoy nodded at this new information about you. No wonder Snape also gave you special treatment a few times but would also be hard on you and punish you for your behavior.

"Treat her well, Malfoy"

Those were his last words to Malfoy before walking off. Leaving the blonde alone.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

It is the end of year feast. Nearly Headless Nick, now revitalized, floats along the row between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables in the Great Hall.

"Welcome back, sir Nicholas!" Said a Gryffindor student

"Thank you" He said back

"Good Evening, sir Nicholas!" Another Gryffindor said