Chapter 253: Visiting God-Sis!

Melissa lowered her gaze and hurriedly reined in her smile. “I was just amused, that’s all. These are the Hunts’ private affairs. I shouldn’t be asking about it.”

“Our private affairs?” Mrs. Hunt frowned. “It’s not really just our private affairs anymore, is it? Aren’t Ms. Smith and Justin in a relationship right now?”

Melissa feigned surprise. “Are the two youngsters dating? I really wouldn’t know about that.”

She didn’t know what Nora’s plans were, so there was no way she would agree to any sort of request.

Mrs. Hunt: ??

What was the matter with her?

Melissa wasn’t that wary and cautious anymore all of a sudden!

Was it really like what Justin said? Nora Smith wasn’t interested in him?

That… wasn’t quite possible, was it? Which girl could possibly resist the temptation that was Justin Hunt?

However, since Melissa had already put it that way, she couldn’t go on about the topic anymore. She changed the subject tactfully and invited Melissa to stay for dinner.

However, Melissa declined the invitation and hurried back to the Andersons before dinner.

As soon as she entered the compound, she saw the usually asleep Nora looking at her. Her brows were drawn together as she asked, “I heard from Pete that you went to the Hunts’?”

Pete…

So, the child in their house was indeed the Hunts’ little mister!

The news astounded Melissa so badly that her legs turned into jelly the moment she got out of the car. She held Nora’s arm for support, grabbed her hand, and asked, “Nora, Cherry and Pete are…?”

“They are twins,” replied Nora simply.

Melissa swallowed. Even though she had already guessed it, she nevertheless couldn’t help but ask hesitantly, “And Justin is their…?”

“He’s their father.”

Nora sounded very sure.

In the past, she was sure because Justin must have already done a DNA test for himself and Pete. As for now, it was because Lily had already compared Justin’s DNA with the twins’, and Justin was indeed their father.

She still remembered what Lily had said then:

“Oh, by the way, I also checked the father’s IQ genes while I was doing the DNA test, and it’s astonishingly high. It’s at the highest end of the range of values for normal people though, so it’s still a teensy-weensy, itty-bitty bit inferior to your crazy IQ.”

Since she had emphasized how minimal the difference was, it meant that there really wasn’t much of one.

However, Nora had been more concerned about the children at the time. “What about the children?”

“… The children’s IQs are also out of this world. Pete has the same IQ genes as you—in fact, they’re even a bit better. As for Cherry, hers is even crazier. Her IQ is the average of yours and her father’s, so it’s even higher.”

Nora: “…”

Her IQ was obviously a ‘teensy-weensy, itty-bitty bit’ higher than Justin’s. Pete was a boy, so he had fully inherited his IQ genes from her. It was normal for it to be slightly higher than hers.

However, Cherry’s was the average of hers and Justin’s, so how was it higher than Pete’s?

Nora’s lip corners spasmed. “You must be mistaken.”