Chapter 26 🔞

Mew's pov...

Why should they be this loud... Like i brought some mistress home...

Mew:"Why you guys are loud ... Yes they are mafia and we are friends fir more then 10 years... Max dad runs a biggest mafia in new york and also all over the world ... "

Gulf:"Really honey so they guns and booms like we play in free fire..." We laughed at is cute question... I peck his lips ...

Mew:"Yes baby they have and don't get exited not good for Strawberries..."

Max:"What's going on here and when did you get married and what is this strawberries ..."

Mew:"It's long story i will tell guys for the first ... So when i return from new York...."

I explained them from beginning and they expression show all...

Tul:"So in the beginning your nothing but an asshole right and now your going to be father for triplets... " My baby giggles with tul statment....

Gulf:"Yes your right ... He was nothing but such an asshole... I like you tul right... Let's be friends..."

Mew:"Baby you can't like him... I am still here ..."

Zee:"So now they both escaped from the prison and we have to find them and make sure nothing happens your husband i am right babe..."

Gulf:"one more babe form you mouth asshole ... I will kick you out of my mansion..."

Zee:"chill down mommy ... I am just kidding..."

Max:"So is there any plan to make them fall for our trap ..."

Mew:"Still now i don't get anything and if i think i will make sure i will let you guys know and you guys also get some ideas..."

Zee:"Ok fine and where do we stay i am really tried..."

Gulf:"Ofcourse at hotel ... Max and tul oy allowed to stay here ... You can find some hotel..."

Mew:"Baby please he don't love me and we are just friends nothing his there ok come on its time to take nap come... Uncle John please show them there rooms ... See you guys in dinner..."

Max:" I can see how mew changed and how gulf change him ..."

Mr Alex:"Your right max... Gulf totally changed him and i really thankful for him to and because of him mew knows his responsibility..."

Zee:"They both make go pair together..."

Bright:"Oh.. be careful with gulf don't get on side pregnancy side ... And i am sure you will be dead meat..."

General pov..."

Both gulf and mew where laying on bed looking each other ...

Gulf:"Mew... Really they are mafia people and really they have guns with them ...."

Mew:"Yes baby they are and yes they have original guns with them..."

Gulf:"Do you ever try of any of them before mew..."

Mew:"To be frank... Max dad ask me to join their mafia... Because i learn how to shot and fight... So he ask me to buy i never have idea about it ... But own looking at everything that was against has i am think about it..."

Gulf:"Really your going join the mafia yes honey do it... I also like to hold the gun and shot everyone..." Mew laugh at gulf because he thinks it like a game...

Mew:"No baby you can't ... You will never enter this because i am doing this for you and my strawberries and friends and family ... So you can't think about it ... Now sleep you must be tried..."