Chapter 6

The technicians came in to find the new animatronic moved from the Party Bin, and a destroyed Puppet right next to it. Unfortunately for them as well, it seemed as if the new animatronic had imploded in on itself, and was leaking a weird red fluid...

Technician one looked at Technician two. "Hey Ben, was this thing designed to make anything with cherries by any chance?"

Ben shrugged. "I dunno. Let's open it up and see."

The technicians opened the animatronic to find...nothing. Just an endoskeleton and some weird red fluid. "Ben, I don't really see why it's leaking this stuff..."

Ben shrugged again. "Greg, maybe there's just a punctured hose or something." He poked around inside of the animatronic, pricking his finger on one of the sharp bits of metal inside. "Looks like it needs heavy repairs...dammit, I had a date planned for tonight."

Greg chuckled, then slapped his buddy on the back. "Eh, maybe if we get this done fast enough, you'll be there in time for desert."

"My favorite!"

The men laughed and then focused on the problem in front of them. They looked at the animatronic, then at the Puppet, and back again.

"Thinking what I'm thinking, Greg?"

"Most likely. Use the Puppet?"

"Use the Puppet. Looks trashed anyways."

The men got their tools and began taking apart the Puppet, fitting parts into the new animatronic and removing the broken bits. When they were done, the Puppet's "corpse" was sitting in the corner, many of its parts removed, and the new animatronic stood in front of them. Greg turned it on and the animatronic did its intro.

"Hey, kids! My name's Will, and welcome to my home, the Party Bin! I'll be your host for the next [Input scheduled party length here]."

Greg turned to look at Ben. "I thought its name was Partytime Foxy?"

Its voice then became more feminine. "We hope you enjoy your stay at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!"

Greg turned to Ben. "Is it supposed to do that?"

Ben shrugged. "Who cares? Now it can perform a duet with itself, which means less money on animatronic repairs."

Greg realized he was right, and wheeled him back to the Party Bin, leaving the Puppet in Parts and Service.

Later...11:50 PM

"Holy shit! We're not dead!"

Charlotte's voice jolted Will awake, scaring him.

"Huh? What? Who?"

"When? Where? Why?"

Will patted his body up and down, making sure it was true.

"Holy shit, you're right! It was just a dream! Phew, I'm marching over there right now and quitting. I can't handle this shit anymore."

Then Charlotte spoke again, making him realise her voice came from his own mouth.

"Will...look around please."

So he did, and then he realised where he was...the Party Bin at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He looked down at himself and saw nothing but white and blue plastic legs. He moved his left foot...and the left foot moved. He moved his right foot...and the right foot followed. He did this several times, until he had walked off of the stage, and he ran to the bathroom, his footsteps falling heavily on the ground.

He slammed the bathroom door and looked at a mirror...revealing the face of his dad's new animatronic.

"No...no no nO NO NO!!!" He punched the mirror with each repeat of the word. When he was done, the mirror was utterly destroyed, shards of glass all over the ground. He curled up in the corner of the bathroom and cried. He really did die...he got Springlocked in his father's own creation...he was a false victim...

Of course, he was a robot, so there weren't any actual tears. He stared at what used to be the mirror, and sighed.

"Well...dad always did say to make the best out of a bad situation."

"And this is about as bad as it gets."

Will stood back up and walked back to the stage...his stage. Hopping back up, he looked around at areas marked for posters, and wondered what they'd look like. He heard the front door unlock, but paid no mind to it. He just was thinking about decorating his new room.

"Are we just gonna ignore that, or...?"

Will shrugged. "Not alive, not my problem."

Then he saw a flash of gold out of the corner of his eye. He turned and realised it was the badge on a new nightguard. Huh. That was fast.

He looked at Will and shuddered. "You're a creepy one, aren't you?" He continued walking to the office and Will heard him flop into the swivel chair. The same message thay played for Will's first day played for him...but there was one added note.

"Oh, and uh, keep a close eye on Will. We don't, uh, know how he'll act yet? He's, uh, new." And then the phone hung up.

So, I suppose I can give him a good scare...why not?

Just don't kill him.

I know.

Will looked at the clock. 12:00 AM. Perfect. Will's eyes glowed an electric blue. "This is going to be fun, indeed..."