Part 2

Y/N walked down the Aisle with her father once they reached near stage  Jungkook extended his hand towards y/n. Mr Kim placed y/n's hand in Jungkook's hand. He looked towards Seokjin who flashed a smile towards him to comfort him which warmed Jungkook's heart and he gained some confidence.

Vows are taken and they are declared married by the priest.

~~~~~~~ Mr and Mrs Jeon ~~~~~~~~~

was ready to be the headlines of tomorrow's newspaper...

Guests left after dinner followed by media

Mr Kim holds the hand Junkook

Mr Kim - Please take care of my princess and forgive her if something wrong happens by her because she was not at all mentally prepared for this marriage Also my child takes time to get comfortable with any stranger so she may take time to get used to you or your house . ( eyes glistens)

Jungkook - Ofcourse Unc I-I mean Dad she is my wife now so she will be my responsibility from now on so don't worry about her. I will try to make her feel comfortable in my house and  around me. (smile)

This warms y/n's heart a bit and she looks towards Jungkook in awe.

Mr Kim - oh Jungkook I am feeling really lucky to have you as my son in law.

He hugs Jungkook

Seokjin - Yeah! that means you don't feel lucky having me as your son in law ( pouts angrily)

Mr Kim Chuckles and hugs Seokjin too.

Mr Kim - Ofcourse son you have always made me feel lucky too.

Everybody chuckles including Y/N

Yungi - Yeah Jungkook please forgive my unnie even if she burns your taste buds through her disastrous cooking skills or sleeps late till afternoon or

Y/N - MOM!!

Yungi - or she Ouch!

Mrs Kim pinches  the arm of Yungi

Mrs Kim - ( fake smile) please don't pay attention to what this brat is saying. She is just too much verbose.

Mrs Kim and y/n glares at Yungi who is rubbing her arms.

Jungkook - it's okay Mom I will be okay even if she is bad at cooking skills or has the habit to sleep till late. Nobody is perfect there are flaws in each one of us.

Y/N gazes at Jungkook in admiration.

Seokjin breaks the thoughts of y/n

Seokjin - Yeah Jungkook just like you have problem of Snoring  loudly sometimes  or love to be a crybaby or crackhead sometimes or

Jungkook - NOONA Stop him! ( whines)

Min Jee - Jin stop it!. Or you will get punished  for it ( Whispers the last line)

Seokjin gulps and smiles nervously.  Y/N chuckles at this behaviour of her new family members

Mrs Jeon - Welcome to Jeon family y/n you are going to witness such dramas every day here. ( shakes her head).

************

Mrs Jeon - Min Jee show y/n her and Jungkook's shared bedroom.

Seokjin -  Mom me and Min Jee are already very tired. Ask Junkook to do it. Right Jungkook ( wiggles his eyebrows teasingly)

Mrs Jeon - Yeah Jungkook take her to your room.

Jungkook nods

Jungkook - come y/n

Y/N follows Jungkook to their shared  room on staircase . Jungkook turns back to tell her something just then one of the leg of y/n gets tangled up  with her heavy  gown and she lose her footing, her legs wobbled on stairs and she was about to fall  but Jungkook was quick enough to pull her by her arm  towards him. Crashing her on his chest almost hugging her. Their heartbeats increased at sudden contact. Y/N looked  towards him making their eyes meet for some seconds just then.

Seokjin - Yeah! you kids you have got your room to  Romance. There is a kid in our house, what if Jinmin see you both like this ?

They immediately part and Jungkook rolls his eyes towards Seokjin.

Jungkook - We weren't doing any Romance at first! She was about to trip from stairs and  I just saved her. Come y/n let's go

Seokjin - ofcourse! Ofcourse! ( teasing smile)

*********

He showed her his room and gave her some  basic  information about  his room and house.

Jungkook - Freshen up now and you can occupy the bed and sleep comfortably there as I will sleep on Couch.

Y/N - C- Couch wouldn't it be uncomfortable? I will sleep on Couch you sleep on bed it is your room.

Jungkook - it was my room till now but from now on its your room too. I am in the habit of sleeping on bed and couch both  so it won't bother me.

Y/N - Are you sure?

Jungkook nods smiling

Jungkook - Umm...y/n

She hums

Jungkook - Thank you for accepting this marriage proposal I know it must have been very difficult for you to take this decision as marriage is a very important event in someone's life. You  must had  so many  dreams regarding your dream wedding but today they all were shattered infact  you did not get even wedding gown of your choice . Even this ring in your hand is not given by me. ( his eyes glistens)

Y/N - It's okay Jungkook I don't mind it. See i got such a good family and got the chance to live with my unnie even after marriage. A very few girls get this chance. Aren't I am lucky huh? ( smiles)

Jungkook nods

Y/N - So if someone has actually suffered today  it is you. You lost your bride and  your reputation was on sake  . Even you may  have  imagined  your future with that girl but  she eloped and  was replaced by a girl who is  a stranger to you. You have faced so much today.

Jungkook nods smiling weakly

Jungkook - I always used to feel that something was odd with her since starting. She was never interested in having conversations with me I thought she was a shy person but I had no idea about this, I will never forgive her for this betrayal! she should have told me that she was being forced into this marriage I would have tried to find a way out of this for her but she ( huffs) Leave it!

Jungkook closes his eyes and breathes out. He looks towards y/n

Jungkook - but on other side I will always and always be thankful to you y/n and I promise that  you won't regret your decision to marry me.

They smile towards each other and y/n leaves for washroom.

************************************