Someone New

Y/N POV

I walked into work feeling still confused about yesterday. I felt nervous for the first time coming in, but I tried to push past it to get started with my shift. When I walked in, Jay was outside his office and seemed to be waiting for me. He waved me over so I began to walk quickly towards him.

"Y/N I need to show you something!! I've been waiting all day! It's almost ready!"

He grabbed me by my hand and ran me down to parts and service, and before I even had time to think we were there. He was so excited. I looked around and saw nothing out of usual, just the normal parts and service room. Jay still was bubbling with excitement. 

"What am I supposed to be looking at?"

Jay rolled his eyes and pointed to the charging station in the corner of the room. Out of the top window I could see purple ears, and we could see his battery was almost done. 

"No way.. is tha-"

"It's him alright! Same memory chip and everything! Can you believe it?"

I was shocked, but happy for him.

"When are you going to show the others?"

"Today!"

I couldn't imagine how happy Freddy was going to be, it made me happy for them. 

The charging unit made a beep, showing charging was all done. Jay stood there for a moment, almost looking nervous for what might happen next. Our eyes were stuck on the charging unit to see what would happen next. For a moment, nothing happened at all. I started to get nervous too. Then, we saw the purple ears start to move around inside the charging unit. I looked over at Jay, and his eyes brightened in so much excitement. The door slowly opened, and in all his glory, Bonnie stood there, looking around trying to get a sense of what was happening.

"Jay... is that you?" Bonnie asked in a sweet tone, sweeter than any of the others.

Jay nodded and ran up and hugged him, and Bonnie picked him up into a big hug.

"Jay what happened, how long has it been?" He asked while setting him down.

"Far to long buddy, but i'm in charge here now, and nothing will ever happen to you again." 

Bonnie smiled and looked at me.

"Who's this?"

I waved and introduced myself, and he hugged me too. I finally understood what they meant about him being so kind.

"Jay?" Bonnie asked

Jay looked over to him, still looking over the moon with happiness. 

"Where are my friends... are they still here?"

Jay smiled and nodded.

"Do you want to see them?"

Bonnie nodded

"I want to see Freddy"

"He has been so sad since you were gone Bonnie. He will be so happy to see you"

Bonnies face dropped and he began to pace. He looked so sad.

"I am so scared to go back. I have been forgotten so many times, I can't deal with it again."

"Y/N, go get Freddy, bring him down here, I want to tell Bonnie about my plans for him returning to the stage"

I nodded and saw Bonnie perk up a bit when he heard the word stage. 

"Oh also, I have Bonnie's guitar in my office if you can pick it up. And don't say anything to Freddy, just say I need him for testing"

I headed up the stairs, honestly so excited. I went straight to Freddy's room, and he gave me a huge hug.