ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

𓂸| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𓂸| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲  | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

•••

i brushed my hair in the bathroom mirror while I singed"Trust " by Brent Faiyaz.

"So much I wanna talk aboutttt ! , but I ain't got no one to talk toooo."I said singing pointing at my self in the mirror.

I'm always trynna work it out'
But somehow it always falls through
And Know I get rough
But I just wanna feel love'
Sometimes either you down or you ain't
You either riding or you can't
real shit
You told me I could trust you, stay ten toes for a nigga
Don't lie
(I ain't running game on you)
I could really use it
Stay ten toes for a nigga , shorty , stay ten toes for a nigga
You told me I could trust you
And I could really use it
If I tell you ,will you use it when I'm low ?

"Hood fame ,every body know my name when I come through, but don't know body scream it like you!" I yelled singing my heart out.

I continued singing my heart out before the bathroom door swinged open and Debo came in with a mug on his face.

"Shut da fuck up."He mugged me and I mugged him right back before continuing to scream my heart out ignoring his presence.

He chuckled before walking out the bathroom. I thought he was gone but he came back in the bathroom.

He stood there watching me and I stopped singing and paused my music looking at him confused.

"sir , ain't Kasia was coming in a few ?"i said tilting my head at him and he tilted his head also.

"oh damn I didn't know that.."He trailed off sarcastically and I mugged him before folding my arms. cause get outttaaa.

"get out."i said shooing him and he threw his head back slightly.

"you."he said mugging me and I shrugged.

"I was already going , why you think I'm getting dressed ? , I'm going with my papa them , I'm staying there so I can get my shit back together."i said shrugging and he frowned .

"Yeen tell me this Esani , but aiight."he said squinting and shrugged.

"okay now get out so I can finish boy."I said and he he smiled to his self before nodding and walked out.

wtf

ఌఌఌ

"Hoe help me!"I mugged Cece as I got my bags out my car.

"keep rushing me and I won't help you do shit."She said taking her time walking and I sucked my teeth and grabbed my bags and walked passed her and she paused before shrugging and followed me back into the house.