ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

I placed two glocks under my drivers seat before I sat down in my seat and closed my car door.

I looked in my review before I started my car and drove off going towards my destination.

I parked my car down the road from the house I was going in before I grabbed my ski mask putting it on my head and put on my black hoodie and black air force's.

I put my clothes I was wearing before in the back seat before I grabbed one of the Glocks from under my seat.

it was around nine thirty so it was dark out. i walked down the street before I went to the side of the house I was going in .

I looked around before I climbed into the window on the side of the house .

it was dark in the living room and quiet but I heard a shower on and loud moans making me slightly roll my eyes .

here we fucking go .

I shrugged before going to they kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a bag of chips.

chips inna fridge ?

welp I'm hungry ion give a shit .

i walked down the hall before I went where I heard the shower running , I went in the room sitting on the bed eating my chips.

"FUCKKK."I heard a female voice and I mugged the bathroom door.

"WHAT I GOT IN MY BLOOD YOU KEEP IT TO YO SELFFFF !"I heard ole dude yell and I frowned in disgust.

in his blood?

"This nigga got herpes or sum?"i asked my self lowly listening to them.

"you feel so good , I'll suck up all the bumps on your dick!"the female voice yelled and I gagged standing up.

I put the bag of chips in my hoodie pocket before holding on tightly to my gun.

okay that's it.

I walked up to the bathroom door before bussing the door opened and the bitch screamed before i Shot the nigga in his head and he instantly died.

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME! , HE FORCED ME TO FUCK HIM."the girl yelled and I shrugged.

"Don't got shit to do with me..."i trailed off shooting her in her leg and she dropped down screaming.

"Please I'll suck yo dick !"she screamed with spit coming out her mouth and I looked at her in disgust.

not finna do this shit wtf .

"Nasty bitch."I mumbled shooting her in head before I walked out the bathroom and called up the clean up crew.

I went out the house before going to my car and got in making my way to my house.

I parked the car onna side of my house before I huffed and got out opening up the trunk getting my real car tag out.

gotta make sure Ian get caught.