𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

"Well, isn't this monumentally awkward."

I unhurriedly fluttered my eyes open, trying to remember the current dilemma my family had gotten me into, and how I managed to end up dead while surrounded by my own blood.

I turned my head towards The sound of voices, seeing Elijah standing next to Marcel, holding out his hand. Marcel excepted his help, allowing him to assist him in getting up.

I let out a quiet huff in annoyance as my memories came back, pushing myself up from the ground. "Wheres Davina?" I questioned, causing the two men to turn around towards me. Marcel rushed over to me, helping me stand from the ground.

"Thank you, Marcel." I nodded, glancing at my blood-soaked clothes. "Klaus is on the phone to Rebekah right now, she may know." Elijah answered, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Ok." I sighed, beginning to listen into klaus's phone call.

"I'm with Davina, and she's dying because of your treachery." Rebekah informed her brother. "Well, I tried to talk to her out of respect for Marcel, but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. My apologies is you thought she was yours." klaus shared.

"Just tell me how to cure her. Vampire blood isn't working." she began to panic over the phone call. "No. It wouldn't. You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. It's just a matter of time for her."

Marcel and I began storming over to klaus, but were held back by Elijah. "For both of them, you diabolical bastard. They're children. We could've dealt with her fairly." Davina's crys from the other end of the phone filled any gap of silence.

"There is no dealing with those who threaten us. Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. This was her choice, not mine." klaus hung up he phone, laughing as he saw all of our faces. "Oh, come on. The stench of your judgment is overwhelming. Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us? I did what had to be done. Don't worry, Elijah. I remain as redeemable as ever." he smirked.

I stayed silent in shock, as processed the fact Davina and her friend could possibly die, while Elijah questioned his brother. "So you compelled that boy to poison Davina without consulting Marcel, Rosalie or myself?" Elijah was also still covered in blood, staining his white blouse. klaus's smile was more than enough to confirm what his brothers suspicion. "You know what the worst part is? It's that you're so predictable, I had to make an alliance with your brother, who I don't even like." Marcel Revealed, causing me to rapidly turn my head towards the three men.