ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻:
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

Esani wiped her eyes as she layed back on her couch listening to "Change" by nba youngboy.

"and I fucking hate myself , myself."She mumbled sniffing.

right now she just had a random rush of sadness and was letting her feelings out and was having a mental breakdown .

the song changed and "everything I wanted" by Billie eilish came on .

"but nobody even noticed..."she mumbled after her part came up.

"I saw them standing right there."she said sitting up on the couch before going to her camera roll and seen how she looked making her cry even more and she stuck her tongue out before laughing.

"I'm tripping..."she mumbled before turning off her phone and got up off the chair before going to her bed and got under her covers balling up.

Two hours later Kashai walked inside her house locking her door and went straight to her room before opening her door walking in.

his eyes landed on her bed seeing her balled up sleeping and he tilted his head walking over to the bed and took the cover off her and she turned a little before balling up as she layed on her stomach .

he took his hand and slapped across her ass real hard and she woke up instantly and whimpered. her ass was on fire.

she looked at him with tears in her eyes while mugging him and he sucked his teeth before sitting on the bed and grabbed her up before laying back and pulled her on top of him rubbing her ass .

"cry baby ass." He mumbled in her ear and she sucked her teeth laying her head in his neck.

"go kill yo self."she said into his neck.

he chuckled and raised his hands up before slapping her ass hard as fuck again and she whimpered again this time as a tear slipped out her eye.

"you hitting it to hard, dang."she said wiping her eyes.

"Ima show you hard."he mumbled and she lifted her head up looking down at him and he looked at her .

"I'll really fight you Kashai , stop smacking my ass."she said and he smirked .

He took a hand full of her ass and squeezed it before smacking it harder then before and her ass made a pop sound and she Barred her face in his neck and closed her eyes tight trying to cry.

She sat up on top of him and took her fist and hig him in his chest and he grabbed her hands mugging her.

"you doing to much."he mumbled and she rolled her eyes getting off of him and layed beside him Turing her back towards him.

"sensitive ass."he mumbled and she turned side eyeing him before turning back around and he layed beside her wrapping his arms around her waist tightly and pressed against her.

He slid his hands under her said rubbing her stomach and shortly after his hands slide up to her titties and he gripped both of them roughly.