ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ

"It's very simple." Ysabella spoke as she looked at her brother. A sad expression painting her face and Yalex just wanted to wipe it off so bad. But he knew where that emotion is coming from.

"Like Coleen and Samuel. Me and my brother are also last of our race. So many wants to take us. They will try to chase us. To breed so they can have the same power." She said as she grimaced just thinking about it. Although she had never spoken anything about herself and her brother.

Both of them are aware of that fact with all the years they are alive. It was the first and last knowledge that Heathen left them in order to survive and learn who they should avoid.

"They will either kill us for the same reason as the demons. Or breed us to inherit our power." She added and looked at the others.

The dragon growled as he seem to be understanding their conversation.
It was a very sensitive topic for them both.

"Don't worry. It's not like they can kidnap a dragon this big!" Rhian said and tried to laugh off the dim atmosphere. But Ysabella and Kitsch just deadpanned at her.

"My brother can turn human. He can learn to do it." She said and Yvel immediately beamed at her statement.

"H-he can? L-like you!?" She asked rather flabbergasted and Ysabella nodded her head.

"I swear. Prof. Jessi's reaction for all of this would have been a scene to watch!" Coleen said and laughed lightly just by the thought of the fire deity cursing and all.

"You can teach your brother to transform. We have enough time and I'm pretty sure we have all the moon for ourselves!" Samuel instructed.

"Before that. It think the rider should learn how to ride him first!" Ysabella said and turned to Yvel who quickly shot her eyes open in surprise. She's not ready.

"Perfect! Let me see how a rider rides a dragon!" Rhian exclaimed and stood up while clapping her hands like a seal.

"M-me?! B-but I don't know how to ride a dragon! Yalex can you teach me?" The moon goddess asked very anxious.

She was worried. She have no idea how to do it and at the same time, she never even learned how to ride a horse properly since she'd rather fly.

"I can't. You are the rider. Kitsch will reject me to climb him. You are the only one who have the authority!" Yalex laughed and took a sit beside Blue.

A popcorn appeared on his hand while anticipating for a comedic show. Because there's definitely gonna be screams and falling later on.

"Don't be such a wimp Yvel! Just ride him!" Rhian snickered but it was actually easier said than done.

"Just climb on him! Here! This part!" Trevor suggested and pointed on his own nape. "His spikes are long, you can grab hold to it so you won't fall!" He added.

"O-okay! B-but shouldn't we put uh... a s-saddle or something? I think I'm gonna need a seatbelt for this ride!" The youngest said. She sounded very scared and anxious and anyone can tell by her face.

Yalex rolled his eyes and harshly gave his popcorn to Blue while he stood up.

"You're not riding a horse! For a rider, you are a coward!" He snapped and Yvel was clearly offended which earned the demon a lot of glares from everyone. Even from the dragon which only excites him more.

"Just do as Trevor said. You don't need anything! You just need to trust each other." Yalex stated with a sigh the sooner he noticed Ysabella was giving him the eyebrow.