Chapter 14: Pool Day

3rd Pov

It was now the morning after the incident with Kokabiel, the student council fully repaired all the damages done to the school. Students were walking and talking with having no idea what had happened the previous night. The ORC is all in the clubhouse, Rias said they got a new member, so they were waiting for them to show up.

Xenovia: Hi Red Dragon Emperor.

(Y/N): Huh, Xenovia? I see you made your decision.

Rias: Glad to see you found us. Everyone, Xenovia is not officially a knight in the house of Gremory. Welcome Xenovia.

To show off, Xenovia let her devil wings out for a second as proof.

(Y/N): This isn't exactly what I meant by you staying here in Kouh, but if it works for you.

Asia: So you are a devil now.

Kiba: A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Xenovia: After finding out the truth, I thought about what you said (Y/N), I eventually ended up begging Rias to take me in.

(Y/N): Wow, really Rias?

Rias: How could I say no? It'll be nice to have the wielder of Durandal in our ranks. With both knights used, both of them will be knights covering our left and right flanks.

Xenovia had walked closer to the group, standing right behind (Y/N) now.

Xenovia: And I transferred here as a second-year earlier. Looks like we get to work together from now on.

(Y/N): Were you... trying to sound cute while making that face?

Xenovia: Sorry, I was trying to copy Irina, guess I didn't get it right.

(Y/N) And I know I told you to think about staying here in Kouh, but are you sure this is exactly what you want?

Xenovia: I'm lost without God, I really don't know if becoming my once sworn enemy was the right choice. But for the little sister of the Devil King, Rias has been shockingly kind to me. I hope I made the right choice I feel I have, but I have so much doubt.*Praying* Please help me, Oh Lord. AHH

She fell to her knees clutching her head from her prayer. (Y/N) sighed and used his fire to heal her headache, earning thanks from her.

(Y/N): You mention her earlier, how did Irina take the news?

Xenovia: She returned to the Vatican, only knowing the bare minimum. Her faith is stronger than mine, so I didn't tell her about God. Me, however, I'm a dangerous individual to the church because I know the truth. And as I thought, they declared me a heretic.

Asia: So they threw you out.

Xenovia: Yes, and I owe you an apology, Asia. I'm very sorry for the things I said to you when we first met. Please hit me to make you feel better.

Asia: No, no thank you.

Xenovia: This whole experience has changed the way I look at everything. they treated me wrong, now I realize I did the same to you.

Aisa: Don't feel bad, Xenovia. I feel like... being exiled was the best thing to happen to me. I'm happy here, happier than I ever was with the church. I've so many who mean so much to me, I'd feel lost without them now.

Xenovia: I see. And I have a favor I want to ask. Would be thankful if you showed me around the school sometime.

Asia: I'd love to!

Xenovia: And Kiba, It'd be a pleasure to spar with you. With my Durandal and your Holy-Devil sword.

Kiba: I'd be happy to.